warm 🍋

!SMUT ALERT !

Jimin raised his eyes from his book to stare at Namjoon, who was walking around the room to pick the clothes that had been laying on the floor, mostly Jimin's.

The younger's lips pulled into a small smirk as Namjoon stripped off his shirt, throwing it in the hamper along with the other clothes and running a hand through his white hair, it then slipped down his torso to rub his stomach as he took his pajama from the desk.

He wasn't particularly muscular, but he was smoothly sculpted, his chest chiseled and nicely toned, cute belly and long, lean legs, Jimin found Namjoon extremely sexy in that moment.

"Stay naked." he called out to Namjoon as he was about to slip on a shirt,smirking slightly.

Namjoon turned around, meeting his eyes with a raise of his eyebrow.

"Ok then." He walked to their shared bed and slowly crawled over the covers to hover over Jimin, his body dripping with charisma as he looked deeply into Jimin's eyes with his thin and dark eyes. "But you'll have to keep me warm."

Jimin smirked and placed his book on the nightstand, his now empty hands tracing down the bare skin of Namjoon's chest, then hovering over his sides to the land on his hips, eyes never leaving the movements of Namjoon's chest with each breath he took.

"I'm sure I can do that." he smirked, eyes darting up to meet the older's.

"Can you now?" Namjoon teased, his lips grazing Jimin's and their breaths mixing as he spoke, making the younger crave for his touch

"Let's find out." Jimin said breathily, rolling his hips up against Namjoon, momentarily pressing his hard on against him.

That made the elder's large hand fly to Jimin's hip, pressing him down to the mattress to preventing him from grinding on him.

Having had enough of their teasing, he bent down to kiss Jimin's lips roughly, the younger responding just as eagerly and weaving his hand through his damaged hair, then going to his neck, down his chest and to his waist, tugging onto the waistband on his sweatpants.

Namjoon sat up, shimmying out of his pants and returning into his heated makeout.

The naughty sound of their lips splotching against each others, their bodies and hands tangeling as the temperature of the room slowly seemed to raise, just like their heartbeats.

Soft moans were already starting to fall from JImin's thick lips between their kisses, slightly exaggerated because it turned himself on and he knew Namjoon loved it.

He gripped the older's hips, moving them to the side and rolling on top of him, his round behind pressed against Namjoon's growing erection as his lips fell from his lips and down his sculpted jawline, going to his ear to bite at it and illicit a groan from Namjoon.

Jimin's hands were stroking his chest, his lips kissing the side of his neck, just under his chin and on the side of his adam's apple, his hips grinding down onto him, everything melting into place in a fluid motion.

Namjoon looked with glazed eyes as Jimin reached for the bedside table to retrieve the lube, taking the chance of him leaning over him to pull himself up slightly and attach his own lips to Jimin's throat, biting at the skin playfully.

The pink haired man ran a hand through his hair as he straightened up, the other enjoying the view of his boyfriend having hips lips blood red, a few red marks over his neck and his hair mess; took the small bottle, his other hand taking Namjoon's hand to squirt some of the substance onto his fingers.

Namjoon placed his dry hand on Jimin's ass, spreading him slightly as his other circled his whole slowly. Jimin let out a sigh, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. Namjoon knew this was purposely to turn him on, and it worked. Clearly seeing the man's lips fall open as a moan tumbled from his lips made him grow even more eager.

Jimin bent down to press his lips against Namjoon's neck again, the older taking the chance of him being bent over to slid a finger into him. That earned him surprised moan from the other, his breath fanning Namjoon's neck.

"Damn it's been a long time." Jimin whispered once his boyfriend had worked him up to three fingers.

Namjoon nodded, slipping off his underwater as he squirted some more lube on his hand, smoothing his length with the substance before lining up with Jimin's entrance.

The younger smiled and down in him, taking in his length with a small moan.

It took a few seconds before Jimin's ass fully touched Namjoon's pelvis, both of them sighing in pleasure. Jimin started to raise himself up to then drop back down on Namjoon, riding him as he took off his shirt.

Both of his thighs were against Namjoon's stomach, the muscles flexing each time he raised himself back up. Namjoon sighed softly, eyes focusing on Jimin's face as he bounced onto him, his shiny eyes, his flushed cheeks and his beautiful pink lips. He couldn't help the urge to run his palms along the skin of his legs.

"Fuck Namjoon" Jimin whispered as he ran a hand through his hair, Namjoon's hands going to his hips and guiding his movements, urging him to go faster whilst he got more turned in by the sight of Jilin.

Jimin's hand slid down from his pink hair, to his neck and slowly falling down his chest with the up and down's of his body, it landing flat on Namjoon's chest for support as Jimin furrowed his brows, having been hit in a particular spot as he leaned forward slightly.

"Fuck." he moaned out again, repeatedly going down for Namjoon's pulsing dick to hit his spot every single time.

Namjoon's pleasure was skyrocketing as he watched Jimin fuck himself on him, enjoying the show as his hands slid to Jimin's plump ass, kneading the flesh between his long and slender fingers.

His breathing accelerated as he felt himself nearing his climax, toes curling as Jimin repeatedly bounced up his cock.

"Don't stop." Namjoon breathed as he gripped Jimin's hip bones, thumbs digging into Jimin's skin.

Jimin sure didn't stop, even accelerating his movements to pull Namjoon off the edge.

He came into Jimin, hands gripping his hips and pulling them down to bury himself deep inside him, who moaned at the feeling.

"Ah fuck." Namjoon moaned, Jimin riding out his own orgasm as he rolled his hips slowly, Namjoon closing his eyes and savouring the feeling.

Jimin's body fell on his own as he pulled out, his arms wrapping around the younger's shoulders loosely.

"Still cold?" Jimin mumbled against the skin of his neck.

"Better." Namjoon answered.

A/N:
Thank you so much for 500 reads,
Hope you liked this new chapter. As always never hesitate to comment your thoughts :)