shopping

It was a sunny sunday morning, the warm beams of light filtering through the blinds as Jimin rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, hand scratching his skin from under his baby blue pijama.

He let out a silent yawn, turning around to face the rest of the bed where Namjoon still snores lightly, sleeping on his stomach with his face turned towards Jimin. A small trail of drool was falling from his parted lips onto the pillow making Jimin unable to contain a  chuckle as he made the mental note to not sleep on that pillow.

Checking the time on his phone and opening his music app, he pushed himself off the bed, leaving the warm comfort of his covers to step into the cold that bit at his toes. It was the beginning of october, and for some reason the weather decided to just drastically change from shirts and shorts to warm jackets and scarfs in the span of a week.

He shuddered slightly, opening the double doors of their dresser and picking a pair of black fitted jeans and a large, light gray hoodie.

Tiptoeing out of the room as to wake up the sleeping beauty (though it really wasn't necessary because of Namjoon heavy sleep), he ventured into the hallway, taking the beige coat that dropped to his knee and wrapping himself into the thick material.

His feet slid into his black doc Martens, taking his keys from the small bowl and heading out the door after making sure he had pocketed his phone and his wallet.

Despite the cold weather, the light that hit his skin managed to warm him enough for him to just stand on the porch of their house and smile at the sun for a few seconds.

Thinking he would probably be seen weirdly, he decided to stuff his hands in his pockets and make his way towards the nearest metro station.

He and Namjoon had chosen the house together because it was just on the outskirts of Seoul, too far from the center to be extremely noisy and busy, but too far from the countryside to be isolated from public transportation and their basic needs (such as a convenience store).

A small smile at his lips and a kick to his step, Jimin walked down the stairs to the station, checking the next metros towards the city center and huming a small tune.

He felt excited, for he would be seeing his best friend Taehyung in only about twenty minutes. The two had met at work, the younger being the stylist for the group Jimin choreographed, Blue Moon. They'd known each other for just over a year but their common age and interests had made them good friends very fast.

Although they of course, saw each other at work whenever Blue Moon staff had a general meeting, they were both very busy with their respective jobs while in the business environment, and often didn't find the time to actually talk.

Jimin entered the metro, checking his wrist watch. It was half past eleven. Some grandmas with their trolleys were sitting their way to the markets, some high school or university students with their backpacks on their way to their weekend classes.

Hearing his station being announced by the metallic voice, Jimin stood up to make his way towards the doors, a tune blasting from the his bluetooth headphones (ridiculously large on his head, but they helped to protect from frostbite).

The doors opened, and he stepped out, taking the escalator (playing a game on his phone mindlessly) and stepping outside into the crisp air.

He hadn't noticed a group of teenage girls whispering and squealing to each other on his left as he looked down on his phone, checking to see if he'd received any messages from Taehyung.

"Excuse me..." He looked up, a cute questioning gaze going towards the girl who had reached out towards him. "You're Park Jimin? ChimChimeny?" She asked, stating his youtube username.