steamy (🍋)

!SEXUAL CONTENT!

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and into their shared room with Namjoon, a trail of steam following behind him. He was clad in only a pair of loose blue underwear Hoseok had gifted him and a towel he was still drying his hair with.

Namjoon was in the large bed that layer proudly in the middle of the room, phone in hand, probably reading another one of his WEBTOONs.

Jimin shuffled the towel through his fading pink hair one last time, stepping back into the bathroom  to put the towel back and turn the lights off.

He joined Namjoon in their bed, lifting up the covers and sliding in. He dipped his head under Namjoon's arm, the older's hand leaving his phone to pull Jimin closer as the younger swung his leg over Namjoon's.

With his head closely tucked under Namjoon's strong arm, cheek pressed to his chest, he let out a deep satisfied sigh. His muscles melting at the feeling of Namjoon's hand stroking his shoulder absentmindedly.

Soon enough, the older shut is phone off and placed in on the bedside table, turning to his boyfriend to place a soft kiss to his lips. Jimin closed his eyes, feeling the utmost level of relaxation as he savoured Namjoon's lips on his own.

He slowly braced his body on his arms, swinging is leg over Namjoon's hips to be straddling him completely, pressing himself against him and arching his back purposely to make his crotch press against Namjoon's.

The older was of course not protesting, his hands ghosting over Jimin's shoulder, touching the freshly washed skin with care. They traveled down his sides, making chills go down JImin's spine as he shivered, before Namjoon's hands landed on his hips, his thumb stroking the skin softly before they slipped into his boxers, pressing flat against his butt and squeezing it slowly.

Jimin had to break the kiss to let out a pleasured hum, leaning into Namjoon's touch as his thick lips trailed open mouthed kisses down his throat.

"Love you." Jimin said as he rose back to kiss Namjoon again.

Namjoon chuckled, trapping his lips between his teeth and nibbling on them slightly. One of his hands left Jimin's rear, immediately missing the warmth, and stroked Jimin's jaw, his thumb stroking his now red lips that glistened of his own saliva.

"Love you too." He whispered

His eyes were set on Jimin's partly open lips as his thumb ran over them, the younger looking up at him in want.

Namjoon was always composed and thought through, to the point where even an unexpected laugh would be treated like a slip up and muffled as fast as possible.

That was one of the reasons why Jimin was first drawn to his company, because he was calming, like the sputtering of flames in a fireplace or the soft hums of the waves at the sea.

But when he kissed him like this, when he seduced him, it was one of the only moments he could see Namjoon completely come undone (in more than one way).

He loved it, this power he had over a horny Namjoon.

Growing tired of Namjoon's lack of action, Jimin poked his tongue out of his mouth, licking Namjoon's thumb before turning his head for his mouth to trap his middle and ring finger between his lips.

He looked straight through Namjoon's lustful eyes as he sucked on his fingers, his eyes eluding nothing but want.

That drew a small chuckle from Namjoon, making Jimin stop his antics in fear he'd made things awkward or simply looked ridiculous.