hurt

Heavy breaths filled the room as the music finally stopped.

Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh as he let his body drop sag, his arms dangling loosely in front of him as the music faded slowly. It was around two in the morning, after filming one of their shows "Behind the scenes with BTS", where they showed how they helped BM prepare for a show and all the waiting around they had to do for BM to finally perform, they'd gone to the gym to workout and were now in the practice room, perfecting all the routines for a possible concert they had talked about in their last meeting.

"Good job guys." Jimin said with a tired smile as he clapped in his hands loudly, his body glistening with sweat.

Namjoon found him particularly appetizing with his white shirt drenched in sweat and sticking to his skin, molding his muscles. He was wearing a pair of shorts that revealed his thick thighs flexing with the dance moves and cupped his ass in the prettiest of ways, giving Namjoon full view when Jimin was dancing center.

As unprofessional as it was, Namjoon's favourite part of practice was being able to check his boyfriend out for hours on end.

"Let's run that one last time." Jimin said as he walked to the back of the practice room to press the play button one last time, giving the others a few minutes to catch their breath and run their hands through their sweaty hair.

The music started just as they were able to all get in place. The song went on as Jimin continued to give pointed advice to certain member in real time, Namjoon licking his lips between hurried breaths as he anticipated the next beat when Jimin would finally be center.

Then there he was, in all his glory, dancing in front of him, looking intently at the mirror as he did so. Practice really was the best part of becoming a pseudo idol, he could see the back in hd and even had the view of the front casted from the mirror.

What a perfect gift.

That was, until Jimin somehow lost his balance,Namjoon jolting as he saw his ankle twist painfully. Jimin his the ground it a loud bang, Taehyung rushing to the stereo to end the blasting music as the other members rushed to his side.

"Jimin!" Hoseok almost yelled as he dropped down next to him. "Are you alright?"

Jimin's face was pinched in pain as he slowly sat up, folding his leg to bring his ankle closer to him and cradle it with his hands.

"I think i sprained my ankle." He mumbled through gritted teeth, throwing his head back.

Jungkook sat down next to Hoseok, gently pushing Jimin's hand away.

"Let me see;" He said softly, looking at Jimin's ankle that had already started to swell. "Yup, looks pretty bad."

Namjoon was the first to react at the bad news, rushing to the side of the room to grab Hoseok and Jimin's bags as Hoseok and Jungkook helped the wounded up, one of his arms around each of their shoulders.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Taehyung looked at the scene worriedly, awkwardly looking for a way to help before Namjoon turned to them.

"Practice is over, please clean everything up and start stretching. Hoseok, you have your car right?" The older nodded. "Drive Jimin to the hospital."

He casted a worried glance at Jimin, who now had tears in his eyes as he glared at the floor. He cupped his sweaty face, making Jimin look at him in the eyes.

The room was now mostly silent, the ones who'd been watching silently were now cleaning the room, Taehyung shutting the computer down whilst Seokjin and Yoongi got out mops to wipe the floors.

"Don't you dare blame yourself alright." Namjoon said. "It's not your fault, you'll get treatment and everything is going to be alright."

Taehyung nodded behind them, also offering a few words of encouragement, soon followed by the whole team cheering him on and telling him not to worry.

Jimin smiled softly as he nodded, though Namjoon knew he would still blame himself no matter what he said to prevent it. He placed a soft kiss on his lips, ushering that he'd be home with a good meal when Jimin got back from the hospital.

"Alright, enough with that cheesy shit let's get going." Jungkook said as he kicked Namjoon away and started walking out of the room.

Namjoon handed the bags over to him before he could leave and told him to make a stop near the vending machines where a freezer stocked ice packs. He let out a final sigh,  looking at them as they both escorted Jimin to the elevator.

It was in those types of moments he wished he'd gotten his drivers licence.

A/N: oops :)