[Part2] ⤀ 7] An Awkward Morning

[Part2] 7] An Awkward Morning

No wandering eyes lay back at the estate this early morning, but there is a big fish in my room. Eros reclines in a claw foot bath tub, quite delirious. He's black striking Erebos tail has wound around the room to fit, fins drying out...

...while Catherine is huddling in a corner on a stool, wide eyed and unmoving.

I've just opened the door to find this mess.

Water is leaking from the running bath tap and Eros is quite relaxed while Catherine acts as typical frozen prey in the corner.

I don't want to kill her, but –

"Lilith?" Catherine squeaks from the corner, unable to move in her morning dress. She looks beautiful, as usual, but dressed to impress Lord Edwin I bet, "Am I, um, am I dreaming?"

"I told her if she screams, I'll tear out her ribs, one by one, with my fangs," Eros sinks down into the water, blowing bubbles with his nose while his ocean deep, blue amused eyes dance with mischief.

He awaits my reaction.

"Eros, are you still delirious from the sleeping poison? Catherine is a mortal," I hiss.

"Yes, yes, I am – I am a m-mortal," Catherine hiccups on a breath, still unable to move from her stool, "I didn't know you could ever speak, Lilith. Oh, Lilith, what is happening? I think I'm going crazy."

"Eros," I growl while he continues to blow bubbles, looking like an awfully bored predator.

A bath tub wasn't exactly a space to swim like the sea. He considered this a rock pool... I guess.

I turn and lock the door so no one can barge in and see this situation.

By the time I turn around, Eros' tail has slithered across the floor and flips across my knees.

I step on it and he pulls it back, almost tripping me up.

I pretend not to react.

However, when I glance into the tub, I see his blue bumpy cock growing as he's staring at my flushed cheeks.

"...oh... oh," Catherine covers her eyes, breathing in tightly, "Oh my!"

"That is equivalent to my reaction the first time I ever saw that thing," I mutter, wearily stepping around the room's walls, avoiding Eros' lazy stare as I try to make my way to Catherine, "I'm sorry you have to deal with this side of Lord Edwin. Why did you have to scare her like this?" I put myself between Catherine and Eros – aiming to protect her from any of his crazy schemes.

"Why?" Eros repeats my question like it's the one line he wanted me to follow from the start, "Why, Lily, but she is another gift. We shall feast on her together. A sacrifice for the beginning of our baby-making adventure."

"No!" I yell it, the same time Catherine squeaks and flies off her seat.

She tries to run around me, and I try to grab her elbow, but she turns and launches violently in a fight for her life. I guess the adrenaline hit, because her nails claw into the side of my face and I jerk backwards away from her, gasping from the pain of her attack.

As I hold my face, Catherine sprints for the door.

"...what a bad toy," Eros winds his tail around her legs and pulls her back across the room. I expect he'll simply restrain her until she calms now, except... not – um...?

He uses his tail to wind her back and then... he... flicks her out the window.

Catherine quite literally goes flying. It reminds me of a great white shark throwing a seal into the air to kill it in a more spectacular fashion.