Chapter 6

A/N: Don't skip this! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in days. Please forgive me! Also, Mady has a special reveal here~ Happy reading!

●●●

Third Person's POV

Mady has the captains complete attention... Do you know why?

Flashback...

"We shall now begin the second part of the Examination!"

The participants are required to hit a brick wall a few meters away from their destination using their magic ability.

As usual, Yuno produced wind from his palms and threw the giant tornado (?) To the wall, completely obliterating it. Asta did nothing.

While Mady? Well... she's drinking tea... again.

At first, the captains were annoyed since Mady is one of the few participants that haven't done anything to the wall yet.

Then the crazy thing happened.

The seeds on Mady's teapot burst open, flying up to the sky with the roots slowly molding each other in one gigantic vine.

The sounds startled the participants as they immediately ran away from the area as Mady continued to drink her tea as if nothing is happening.

A sunflower started to form on the tip of the vine-like creature (remember King's spell about the giant sunflower in Seven Deadly Sins? Yep, this is what it looks like. If you haven't watched Seven Deadly Sins, please watch it to understand this spell!)

A low growl came from the sunflower, scaring the captains slightly. Slightly.

Mady stood up with Mr. Rabbit on her shoulder, a tea cup in hand and beside her is her floating grimoire, glowing brightly.

With a creepily calm aura, she held up her hand, the sunflower stopped its movements and went stiff, facing the brick wall.

"Gibitty, gobitty,
Flippin'! Floppin'
This flower will send you
To flutterwack-en!"

Not knowing what the spell meant, the captains and participants watched in confusion when the flower split into two.

Mady snapped her fingers, the sunflowers followed her movement and sped up to the brick wall.

The petals opened and revealed thousands of sharp teeth. Yikes...

Without warning, the two sunflowers released a blood-curdling scream, creating almost visible waves of sounds.

This caused the brick wall to explode at the intensity of the scream as its pieces flew away and smashed the wall behind it.

Mady covered her mouth as a sheepish smile formed on her lips. "Oops?"

Flashback ends...

"Participants, please proceed to the next part!" The proctor shouted from the side of the arena. Some of them nodded and glanced at the captains above warily.

"And now, you shall be hitting these moving targets that we will be releasing later. One must hit the center, understood?" The proctor asked, everyone answered with either a nod or a yes.

The proctor looked at the staff members above, signalling for them to release the flying targets.

As soon as the targets flew around them, Yuno immediately eradicated half of them and left the rest for the other participants. Asta tried to force his 'inner power' from his vein-covered fists but nothing came out.