Chapter 24

Who is speaking?

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! = When a
'normal' person is speaking.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" = When the flowers are speaking.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..." =When Cheshire is speaking.

Yuno looked over the three Black Bull members, Asta, Reo and Noelle as he sent a powerful wave of wind towards the other zombies that are headed their way.

Yuno and the other captains and nobles were sent miles away from the castle to prevent them from wiping out the intruders. And ever since they came back, the three were acting strange. They would keep staring into the unknown even though a zombie is trying to bite them.

He tried asking Mady, Caterpillar and Cheshire about it but they only shrugged their shoulders. Yuno was skeptical about their behaviours but he decided that he would ask them after the battle.

There's just one thing that is also bothering Yuno.

"Mady, where's Mr. Rabbit?" He asked the red haired girl.

"Mady doesn't know." Mady answered, also confused where her white-furred companion wondered off to.

"Ne, ne! Let's look for him!" Cheshire suggested, floating right beside Mady's shoulder where Caterpillar was perched up on.

"Fine. You goin' Mady?" Caterpillar asked.

Mady grinned, "Okay!"

"Hey, Absolem! The last one to find the rabbit will wear a bib day and night for the next 2 weeks!" Cheshire boldly declared with a wide grin.

(A bib is a small piece of cloth that babies use to wear under their chin when they are being fed.)

Caterpillar scoffed, "Oh, you're on!"

When the they're already out of earshot from Yuno, Mady's eyes turned crimson red as she mimicked Cheshire's grin, "If Little Hatter finds the rat first then you two will wear pink matching bibs!" Her voice, which sounded a lot deeper and matured, said, leaving the two animals to eat her dust as she ran.

"Not fair, §ţřąęĦ!" Caterpillar huffed, since he was harshly thrown away away by 'Mady' and landed on top of Cheshire's large head.

"Yeah! Cheater! Cheater! §ţřąęĦ is a cheater!" Cheshire chanted.

"Shut it! Stop saying that name!" 'Mady' yelled, shutting the two out.

However, they didn't know that someone was listening in their conversation. Hidden away from sight.

"I see... So you were within that girl's body all along..." The person said.

(T^T)

"Cheshire?"

"Yes, Absolem?"

Caterpillar lifted the pink piece of cloth near his face just to look at it in disdain. "I hate the color. It makes my blood boil."

Cheshire tilted his head to the side, a grin stretching across his face. "It's not that bad."

"..."

"You're enjoying this... aren't you?"

Cheshire's grin grew wider, reaching up to the fluffy white tuft of his ears, seemingly radiating an innocent aura. "I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps the heat of the bib's color reached up to your brain and rigged your senses, Absolem."

Caterpillar let out an annoyed huff along with a puff of smoke from his cigarette, "That's illogical."

Cheshire chuckled, "How would you know what's illogical and logical, Absolem?"