Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

Golden orbs stared heatedly on Mady's back. Worried ones. Yuno's not quite excited about the idea of Mady fighting a noble. Nobles have a great well of controlled mana, right?

But what he doesn't know... Mady's a noble too.

Things are going to get mad.

Especially because Reo keeps on cracking up pick up lines on Mady while the Proctor is explaining the rules.

"Say, Miss Madyline, are you a piece of a puzzle?" Here it goes...

"Eh? Why?" Mady asked, clearly confused.

Reo smiled brightly at her, a heart formed by his fingers near his chest. "Because it seems when I found you, you made me complete again."

Yuno had to put Mr. Rabbit in the back of the Arena so that he wouldn't attempt to kill Reo on the spot. While he, himself, is controlling his own anger.

"Oh? Really? Mady's glad to help!" Okay, Mady's confused here, "Uhm... which part of Reo-san is missing again?" Definitely confused.

Reo's eyes turned to stone as he figured how dense Mady could be. While Yuno is proudly smirking on the side.

Well, what can he say? Mady actually thought a part of him is missing and Mady helped him find it! Seriously!

But with a few cheesy pick up lines, that failed, obviously, he came up with one.

"Oh Miss Madyline~!" Mady turned to him. What do you guys think? I need your opinion. And also, the Proctor's taking quite too long right? (*-_-)

"Have you ever witnessed true love?" Reo asked in an unbelievably serious tone.

Mady looked at him blankly.

Uh oh...

"Love...?" She asked. Reo wondered if he had hit a nerve or what.

"Eh. Who cares? Mady has tea, anyway. That would be enough." Mady said in a 'meh' tone, blowing Reo off and taking her tea set out since she's getting thirsty with all the cheesy pick up lines he gave her.

He never gave up though...

A few pick up lines here and there until Mady decided that he gave her another useless sentence, she would strangle him to death.

"Miss Madyline!" She glared at the brown haired lad who didn't notice her fiery gaze.

Eyes cold like snow and hard as stone.

"Are you the 'M' to my Miracle?" He said dreamily.

Mady popped an irk mark.

This is not a good sign...

She doubled her glare's intensity, finally making Reo to notice her death stare.

Suddenly, with an unusually deep voice, she answered with a psychotic smile. "No... I think I'm the 'M' to your Misery. Don't you think, Re-o-San?" She said creepily, purple eyes turning to dark orange as she smiled once again.

"Y-you may now start your fight." The Proctor said, sweat rolling off of his forehead as he saw Mady's glare.

Great timing, Proctor! I approve!

Reo, the gentleman that he is, let Mady attack first. That was a grave mistake that he would never forget for as long as live... well... that is if he lives.

Mady grinned. Suddenly, the air around her turned dark, as if she changed into a completely another person.

Her Grimoire glowed above her held up hand.