Chapter 19

Who is speaking?

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! = When a
'normal' person is speaking.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" = When the flowers are speaking.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..." =When Cheshire is speaking.

Third Person's POV

"SERIOUSLY!!! WHERE'S MADY?!?!" Mr. Rabbit shouted, taking shelter on one of Mimosa's floating leaves.

"YOU! DON'T TURN AWAY FROM YOUR ENEMY!!" Mars yelled, enraged.

"ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!"

"DO YOU THINK I CAN'T FIGHT MEASLY CREATURES LIKE YOU?!"

"FIGHT ME!!"

"Oh no... he's going on a tantrum." Noelle muttered under her breath.

"Where did Mady go?! She's the only one that can put him back to sleep!" Yuno asked, looking at Asta's direction who blocked an attack from Mars.

"Beats me! The weird cat and the smokin' caterpillar disappeared too!" Asta replied, running around to dodge Mars' fire.

"Mady!!!" Mr. Rabbit shouted, looking around in search for the girl. "Mady!! Where are you?!"

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!" Mars glared at Mr. Rabbit's direction, making a big sword of crystal and dropped it above Mimosa and Mr. Rabbit, the two looking at the giant sword in horror.

Mr. Rabbit closed his eyes and held Mimosa's hand to ease the girl's worry.

They waited for the impact but nothing came.

"You..."

They heard Mady's voice and felt the ground shake a little as they saw the sword being lifted from the ground by a little girl in a top hat.

"YOU SON OF A BARNACLE!!"

Swinging her arm back, she threw the sword back to Mars, who rolled away and barely dodging the giant crystal.

"Miss Mady..." Reo muttered under his breath, staring at Mady's face in horror.

The sight of her face made the insides of his stomach turn upside down.

Her left face is once again covered by dirty brown roots, both her eyes blood red instead if its purple hue.

The same look she had when she fought Reo in the Magic Knight's Exam.

"Mady?" Yuno silently asked, looking at Mady in bewilderment.

Suddenly, as if hearing his voice, her head abnormally snapped to his direction so fast the Yuno wondered if it broke.

"Ooh~, if it isn't Little Hatter's boyfriend~." 'Mady', said, her crazed red orbs clashed with Yuno's golden ones.

"Kid! Get away from her! That's not Mady!" Mr. Rabbit yelled.

Yuno moved away when 'Mady' 's hands twitched.

"Oh... the mighty lad is still awake," she said, now snapping her attention to a kneeling Mars. "Did I hurt you? Aww... ye' wee lamb."She said in a teasing tone, her accent changing a bit.

"Well. Can't do anything about the weaklings. Now. Off with his head!" 'Mady' clapped her hands, her purple grimoire flying up to her side, but instead of opening immediately, the grimoire flipped over to the back cover.

Yuno and the other's eyes widened in shock and confusion when the back part of the grimoire looked totally different than the front part. Unlike the front part that was purple, the back part is blood red and has sword patterns instead of the fleur-de-lis ones. And, instead of the three-leaf clover in the center, it was shaped like a heart instead.