Chapter 20

Who is speaking?

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! = When a
'normal' person is speaking.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" = When the flowers are speaking.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..." =When Cheshire is speaking.

Third Person's POV

Klaus started to congratulate everyone and apologizing about his former actions in the dungeon.

Mr. Rabbit could even swear that Klaus already had a crush on Asta since the poor boy is being crushed by Klaus in a hug.

"Ngh.."

All of their eyes snapped to Mady, being held by Yuno in.. ahem... bridal style.

Her eyes opened, and everyone is relieved when they caught sight of her purple eyes.

"Is it tea time already?"

○●○

"Man... I'm beat!" Asta complained, stretching his arms and legs as they walked back to the base.

"Hi, beat! I'm Cheshire!" Cheshire suddenly popped up in front of him, startling the boy.

"Guwaah!" Asta ran behind Mady. "Mady! Control your lynx!"

"But Cheshire is not a lynx!" Mady said, turning around to look at Asta.

"Oh, look at the boy, trying to sound smart." Said Caterpillar.

"Shut up! I'm not!"

"..."

"You are..."

"Not..."

"You are..."

"Not!"

"..."

"You are."

○●○

"Oho! So I guess you came out alive! I thought you would be dead!" Magna laughed mockingly at Luck's ever-smiling face.

"Aww... so is Magna worried?" Mr. Rabbit teased the man.

Magna's started gagging, "Ew. No."

"He was. I was worried that the floor might crack due to him walking back and forth a million times." Yami said blankly.

Magna looked at him with a betrayed expression, "No, I wasn't!!!!"

"You did." All the members said.

Well that just left Magna in a depressed state while Luck teased and mocked him.

"I'mma go take my beauty rest! See ya later!" Reo announced, quickly running to the hallways.

But before he can even reach it, a giant hand grabbed him by the head and placed him back to his former spot beside Asta.

"Hold up, I wasn't finished." Yami said, glaring down at a shuddering Reo.

"Because of your 'heroic' actions, I'll give ya this." Yami threw each of them, excluding Mr. Rabbit, Caterpillar and Cheshire, a big bag of coins.

"Woah..." Asta's eyes began to sparkle. "We're getting paid?!"

"Of course you are, dumbass." Yami snorted.

Then Reo and Asta looked at Mady's pouch. "But why is Mady's pouch larger than us?" The two grumbled.

Yami slapped their heads, "Dumbasses. She has the whole zoo with her." He said pointing at Mr. Rabbit, Cheshire and Caterpillar. "Oh. And a garden." Yami added, now pointing outside the base where it showed Rose, Tulip and Dandelion.

"Hey! We heard that!" They complained.

"And this," Yami pulled out a golden star out of nowhere, "goes here." He pressed it to the wall that had blank stars.

"Eh?" The newbies tilted their head. "What's that for, Cap'n?" Asta asked.

Magna slammed his palm to the back of Asta's head, "What do your mean 'what's that for', huh?!" He asked.

"The Wizard King gave us that star because you did well on the mission!!" Magna shouted, making hand gestures(Iida) and treating the star as if it was a saint.

"Uh huh." Caterpillar said.

"And is there only one star?" Mr. Rabbit asked, his eyebrows twitching up.

Magna blushed, "W-well... about that..." he said, embarrassed.

"So you've never received a star apart from us, newbies?" Cheshire laughed at Magna, rolling over his back.

"Yes. Golden Dawn has the most stars." Yami said, pulling out a tobacco.

"Woah... Yuno is really amazing!" Mady clapped her hands.

Cheshire, Caterpillar, Mr. Rabbit and Asta looked at her, all thinking the same thing.

'Really? Is that all you could think about?'

Asta went to Mady's side, grabbing the girl's attention. "Mady, Mady, Mady. Listen here, we're amazing too, I mean we received a star--"

"And we have the least stars with a negative 30." Yami added.

The newbies turned white. "WHAT?! WHY?!?!"

"Well, most of us are likely to cause more damage than the others. Like me. Last time, I destroyed a whole town after chasing down a beast!" Luck said with a crazed smile. "Man... that takes me back!" He laughed.

The others sweatdropped.

"So... so... we can't make a decent star unless we finish the negative 30?!" Reo asked with pools of tears down his face.

"Negative 29." Yami corrected.

"Captaaiinnnnnnnnn!!!" They all whined.

"Oh yeah. The Wizard King asked for the newbies to come."

"What?"

"He wanted to meet you all."