Chapter 17

Who is speaking?

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! = When a
'normal' person is speaking.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" = When the flowers are speaking.

(I think this is the chapter that you've all been waiting for :) ... )

Third Person's POV

"Sooooo, what's a dungeon?" Asta asked with a dumb expression.

Magna gawked at him then slammed his fists on Asta's skull as the latter let out a cry. "HUUHHH?! Do you even use your brain at all?!" Magna yelled.

Caterpillar clicked his tongue, "If I remember correctly, Dungeons hold treasures and ancient relics thousands of years after humanity was created." He informed them.

Mady and Noelle blinked at them in confusion.

Mr. Rabbit raised a brow, "And where exactly did you get that kind of information?" He asked with a suspicious look.

Caterpillar plucked a fresh leaf from Mady's open bag that she picked from the trees outside, "Oh, Critter, have you forgotten where I've come from? The Black Market, of course." He said in a 'duh' tone while Mr. Rabbit rolled his eyes at him.

"Mady has a question." Mady said, Mr. Rabbit, Caterpillar, Asta and Noelle turned to her.

"Why is the Black Market called the 'Black Market'?" She asked, lips jutting out and her left pointer finger on her chin.

"You're too young for that." Mr. Rabbit deadpanned.

"Can Mady sit on the swing in Clover Town's playground?" Mady asked again.

"You're too old for that." Caterpillar deadpanned.

"This is completely confusing." Rose sighed.

"Is she too young?--" Tulip started.

"---Or is she too old?" Dandelion finished.

●○●

"I'll go with them! I'll go with them!" Luck volunteered cheerily as he jumped up and down.

"Alright, it's decided. Luck will go with Shorty, Silva, Finral's-Lost-Child, Top Hat and her talking animals." Yami said, smoke coming out of his cigarette as he referred to Asta, Noelle, Reo, Mady, Caterpillar and Mr. Rabbit.

Reo grinned at Mady's direction, "Ne, ne, Mady-chan~," he started. "We're finally going together! Isn't that great?" He asked, grasping Mady's hands in his.

Suddenly, Caterpillar and Mr. Rabbit started emitting dark auras from behind Reo.

"Yeah...... right......" Caterpillar said darkly, suddenly appearing on Reo's shoulder.

"Together...... With us......" Mr. Rabbit released a dark chuckle, perched up on Reo's other shoulder.

"We're not stuck here with you, Reo, boy..." Caterpillar said.

"You're stuck here with us..." Mr. Rabbit finished.

"Caterpillar, Mr. Rabbit. Magna said that we can all go now." Asta said to the two who are still trying to intimidate the already scared Reo.

"Boys, stop!" Mady huffed, pulling the two from Reo's shoulder.

"Gomen, Reo-san." Mady smiled.

Reo let out a squeal before fainting on the ground.

"I can die happy." He whispered.

"We can help you with that!" Caterpillar and Mr. Rabbit chimed.