Chapter 23

Hi~hi! Thanks for 55k on Mad Hatter and 17k on Black Feathers! I honestly didn't think that my stories would pick up that much! Thank you again!

(The picture above is the renowned 'White Prince' a.k.a Sir Alec Clover)

Who is speaking?

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! = When a
'normal' person is speaking.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" = When the flowers are speaking.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..." =When Cheshire is speaking.

"Brains..."

Mr. Rabbit blinked.

Raising up his paw, he disintegrated the walking corpse with a blank expression.

"Evil begone!" Reo yelled, creating a ball of 'sound' in his palm then 'spiked' it (lol, haikyuu trash, did ya see what I did there?) towards one of the corpses beside Mr. Rabbit.

"Where's the White Prince?!" Noelle asked frantically, holding her wand near her chest.

Asta slashed at the remaining 'living' dead dudes on his area, "I don't know! Where's Mady?!" He asked instead.

Mr. Rabbit frowned. "Did the stupid cat and the insect disappear too?!" He yelled over the noise Reo was making to send the intruders to the wall behind them.

"I don't see them anywhere!" Noelle answered for Asta because he clearly can't answer with the amount of zombies trailing after him.

"I need to find Mady! Stay safe!" Mr. Rabbit said before hopping away.

A zombie tried to crawl over to Mr. Rabbit but Asta kicked the corpse away and said, "Get a life, you dead people!"

"Mr. Rabbit! Stay safe!"

"Find Mady-chan please!"

"Shut up, Trash!"

"You sound just like Iwa-chan!"

Crack

"Holy Moly! The wall just cracked!" Asta said, pointing to the wall that is barricading one of the houses beside them.

Meanwhile...

"Cheshire, where are we going?"

The group stopped in the middle of the hallway. They can hear shouts outside but Mady was told to ignore it.

Cheshire gave her a large grin then placed his paw over his front teeth. "Shh."

In a split second, Mady's grimoire flew up without her consent and opened to Cheshire's page.

Cheshire disappeared then reappeared sitting on Mady's tall top hat as he looked at the page with the ancient writing.

He opened his mouth and childishly chanted,

"Helan Magikos!"

Helan Magikos - Magic Hole

The ground below the three suddenly opened, and they fell down.

Darkness engulfed them and by the time Mady opened her eyes, she's already standing in front of a large clearing with thick dark oak trees surrounding the area.

There was a lone Willow Tree in the middle of the piece of land, a small lake surrounding it.

The area before them was breathtaking. It almost felt like it all came out of a Fairy Tale book. And the Willow Tree is the main setting.