"The Usual."

note from author; the first four parts will be published on my page(@gloomyyoongis), the rest of the parts (5-?) will be here, to find other parts, come check back here for any updates 💞 also, i'm very sorry, but due to school updates will be very slow. -lia<3

Jungkook hates waking up in the mornings. Even during his break from school. Nothing really changes in his life; it's always the same routine. Wake up, get dressed and ready, stop by the cafe, school. Only thing that really ever changed was school. Even if he didn't have school, he dreaded mornings.

Jimin, on the other hand, well he really enjoyed mornings. He worked at the cafe that Jungkook would often visit. Jungkook was stunning to him, and he loved seeing him everyday. But, Jimin was also a partier. He'd often go to parties at their university, usually hoping to see Jungkook there. since they were both in their last year of university.
They had classes together from 8:00 A.M to 9:00 A.M, as Jimin worked 4:00 P.M to 7:55 A.M, but he would always leave work early to get to class.

They had established a pretty good relationship, Jimin knew what Jungkook ordered regurlarly, and Jungkook loved seeing him & talking to him. They've been friends for four years, so why wouldn't they have a good relationship?
—————————————————————————
Jungkook threw himself out of bed, groaning. The sun came through his blinds, which was the reason why he woke up. He grabbed his phone, checking what time it was.
7:09A.M.
He put his phone back onto his dresser, getting up and going to the shower. Jungkook lived off of the university campus in his cozy little apartment.
After showering, he threw on a hoodie and some sweats, grabbing his bag and heading out. Jungkook hopped into his car, making his way over to the café, where he hoped Jimin would be working today.
It's Friday, so he should be there..
Jungkook arrived at the café at 7:37, which meant he had at least an hour and a half before his day fully started.
Walking up to the counter with a big smile on his face, he spotted his favourite pretty boy. The boy with the blue hair. Jimin's hair had been blue for about four months now and still was pretty vibrant, which surprised Kook. Usually his hair faded out in a month or two, but he wouldn't have to worry about that since he dyed it black.
Jimin turned around, spotting Jungkook and walking towards the counter to take his order.
"The usual?" He said.
Boy was his voice music to his ears.
Jungkook smiled and nodded as Jimin took the cash from him, and writing his name on his cup. A few minutes later, Jimin called Jungkook's name, meaning his drink was ready.
Kook got up from where he was sitting and grabbed his drinking, smiling at Jimin
"Wait, Kook?" Jimin called out as he was removing his apron.
Jungkook hummed in response as he turned back around.
"Can I catch a ride with you to my class?-well to our class." He asked.
Jungkook nodded, smiling wide. He would get to spend more time with Jimin.
Kook walked Jimin to his car, opening the door for him then getting to his seat.
"Thanks for giving me a ride," Jimin said, laughing. His eyes were smiling too, and Kook couldn't help but admire his beauty.
The car ride was mainly silent, other than Jungkook playing his music in the car.
He parked his car, opening the door to get out, but before he could, Jimin grabbed his wrist, keeping him back.
His brows furrowed, and he panicked. "Jimin?!-Whats wrong-" Kook said.
"Can we skip class today and talk?" He said. His voice was trembling for some odd reason. Kook nodded, sitting back down and closing the door to the car.
Jimin fiddled with his fingers before starting to speak.