"Again?"

Its been 11 months since Jungkook and Jimin have started dating. Jimin's hair has finally started fading out at his roots, leaving a dirty blonde look.
Jimin was in the bathroom with the door open, mixing his hair dye together, while Jungkook was in the bedroom, watching a movie.

He had seen Jimin walk into the restroom, but didn't think much of it. Obviously the door was open, but he had been in there for at least forty minutes.
Kook got up and walked towards Jimin, wrapping his arms around his small waist.
" 'Min, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, examining the dye that he was mixing.
"I'm dyeing my hair blue again, it's really faded, Kookie," Jimin said with a slight pout.
Jungkook sighed and let go of Jimin, sitting on the empty space on the bathroom counter.

"Babe..you're going to damage your hair even more," Jungkook said with a stern tone.
Jimin shrugged and started applying the dye to his hair, specifically the parts that were faded.
"I don't plan on dyeing my hair anymore. I think I'll stick to blue for now, whadd'ya think Kook?"
"If you try and suck me off, you'll look like a smurf, 'Min, but okay," Jungkook said with a smile.
Jimin laughed and hit Kook playfully, then continued applying the dye.
"Well, have fun I guess, I'll be in bed if you need anything," Jungkook said, walking out the bathroom.

Jimin had finally finished his whole hair dyeing process and was happy with the results. He threw on one of Jungkook's t-shirts and went to their bed, where he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully.
He got into bed and snuggled up next to Kook, wrapping his arms around him.
his safe place. 🧸💫