"Soft Nights."

t i m e: 9:32 P.M.

Jungkook yawned as he put his head on Jimin's, who was sitting between his legs under the covers. They had been watching a movie for the past hour or so. Sure, Jimin and Jungkook were used to having sex almost every night, but tonight was different.
Jimin came home saying he wanted to watch a movie tonight, it didn't matter which one as long as he was with Jungkook. So that's what they did.

"Ggukkie, do you want to turn the movie off? You seem tired," Jimin said.
Jungkook shook his head no, when he clearly was tired. Jimin got up, causing Jungkook to pout, and went to turn the television off. He walked back towards the bed, laying down next to Kook, wrapping his arms around his toned stomach and resting his head on his chest.
Kook's arms wrapped around Jimin's shoulder, holding him close.

"You know what 'Min? I love spending nights like this with you. It makes me realize how much I really adore you, bub."

Jimin smiled and held on to Jungkook tighter.

"Me too, Kook. I love being with you in general, you never fail to make me smile, you dork," Jimin said, laughing a bit. But Jungkook didn't respond.

"Kook?"

Jimin looked up at him, seeing that his boyfriend had fallen asleep. He smiled and snuggled up close to him, giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips before going to sleep himself.