"Something New." 🔞

lol hi, author here. it's been MONTHS since i've updated. i got locked out of my account for a while due to me forgetting my email, but i'm back now. i'll try to update as often as i can, trying to manage between school and writing. anyways, here we go!

-----------------

Today was like any day. Kook and Jimin were at home doing their own thing. Kook was playing Overwatch in their bedroom, while Jimin was scrolling through Twitter. He came across an NSFW tweet, rubbing his thighs together, creating friction. He whined a bit as he knew he couldn't touch himself when Kook was only a few feet away from him. Jimin had thought that Kook was playing with his headset on full volume, but it turns out that he was wrong. Jungkook turned around in his chair slowly, taking the headset off and setting it on the desk.

"You okay, 'Min?" he asked. Jimin nodded slowly, squeezing his thighs together tighter. Kook noticed, leaving the game and shutting the computer off. He walked towards the bed, taking Jimin's phone and setting it on the nightstand. He then lifted Jimin's face with two fingers under his chin, making him look at him.

"Horny little thing aren't you?" he teased. his free hand spreading Jimin's legs apart and slowly feeling his erection. He laughed then stepped away to the closet, the older boy whimpering as he sat on the bed. Kook came back with a tie in his hands, only wearing his boxers. He was semi-hard, crawling onto the space between Jimin's legs. He set the tie aside and removed Jimin's clothing, leaving him naked.

"Put this on for me baby," Kook said, handing him the tie. Jimin put it on, waiting for what Jungkook was going to do next. He looked up at him from his legs, his hand slowly grabbing Jimin's cock as the older boy shut his eyes.

"Hey," he snapped. "Eyes on me." he said. He scooted himself a bit closer, then licked a stripe from the base of Jimin's cock to the tip. Jimin whined, his fists digging into the blanket. Kook latched his lips onto the tip, sucking on it slightly, keeping eye contact with Jimin. He started to bob his head, both his hands keeping his legs spread apart. Jimin let out light curses as Kook started to bob his head faster, then let go of his cock. He pumped it a bit, then sat up, straddling Jimin.

"W-what are you doing Koo?" he stuttered.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he replied, lowering himself onto Jimin. Usually Jimin rides Kook, but this night was different. Both of them let out a moan, Kook pulling Jimin into a kiss. His hips started to circle slowly, one hand behind him, the other holding the tie Jimin was wearing.

Jimin passed a moan from him to Kook, his hips moving faster. He let go, panting, and started to bounce up and down this time.

He still held onto the tie as he moved faster, Jimin's hips bucking up into him once in a while. He had hit his prostate, causing Kook to moan loudly and rest his head on the older's shoulder, bouncing quicker. His cock had been leaking onto his stomach, Jimin grabbing it and stroking him quickly.

"Fuck- Kook please go faster- I'm gonna cum-" he whined as he pumped his cock faster. The younger had been moaning the entire time, nearing his orgasm. As he felt Jimin release inside of him, his hips twitched intensively, his cum spilling onto Jimin's hand and onto his stomach. He let go of the tie and rested his head back onto Jimin's shoulder, panting as he calmed down.

"If I'm completely honest, I was not expecting that at all Koo," Jimin said, his hand running up and down Jungkook's back. Jimin had always been smaller in size compared to Kook, hence the reason he would always ride him.

Jungkook chuckled softly, then kissed Jimin, his arms resting around his shoulders.

"It was amazing, right?" Jungkook asked, staring into his eyes. Jimin smiled softly and nodded, finally pulling out of the younger, taking him to the bathroom to get him cleaned up.