"It's Your Punishment." (🔞)

author note: this chapter contains degrading, and overstimulation. if you are not comfortable with either, please feel free to skip this chapter.

Jungkook slammed the car door shut, scaring Jimin. They had got back from a club, and Jimin was all over Kook, drawing attention from many different men there, and he also gave Jungkook a painful boner.

Jimin was, well he was scared. He knew he had fucked up and hay Jungkook was going to punish him. Jungkook was always the dom, occasionally letting Jimin dom him. But not tonight.
Pulling out the keys from his pocket, Jungkook unlocked the door, his raging boner getting worse and worse.
Jimin walked in first, and as he did so, he heard something that sent shivers down his spine.
"I'm going to get something out the car, when I get back, I want you on the bed naked and waiting for me, got it?"
Jimin let out a small yes and ran upstairs, wondering what Jungkook was going to do.
He waited patiently on the bed like Kook had asked, and nearly flinched when he saw Kook walk in, which a pair of handcuffs in his hand.
"Move against the bed frame now," Jungkook said in a stern voice, walking over to Jimin.

Jimin knew what was coming.

Jungkook handcuffed Jimin to the bed, causing Jimin to start whining and apologizing to Jungkook.

"You think saying sorry will help you? Pathetic. This is your punishment for teasing daddy, you little slut."

Jimin had always known about Jungkook'a degrading kink, but had never seen it actually happen. So when it did, Jimin immediately got turned on, and started getting hard.
Jungkook noticed and grabbed Jimin's cock harshly.

"So now you're hard? Too bad, I'm not going to let you cum easily," Jungkook said, laughing.

Jimin whined and squirmed around, and Kook grabbed his waist, keeping him from moving.
"Move one more time and I will leave you here tied up."

Jungkook grabbed the vibrator from their nightstand and turned it on, putting it on Jimin's tip, causing a whine to slip out of Jimin's mouth.

"Did I mention that you're not allowed to make a noise either?"

He turned it up higher, making Jimin squirm even more. Jungkook soon got bored of having a vibrator against Jimin, so he removed the cuffs and flipped Jimin over, and was now face down, ass up.

Jungkook grabbed the dildo as well, and prepped Jimin, applying lube, then putting the dildo in him right after. As Jimin couldn't make any type of noise, he bit his lip and shut his eyes.

Kook kept the vibrator against Jimin, and pumped the dildo in and out of him, going painfully slow and then going quicker & quicker. Jungkook didn't care if he came in his expensive pants, nor his boxers, this was all for 'Min's punishment.

"You're allowed to make noise now," Jungkook said in a stern voice.

As soon as Jimin heard that, he started moaning. A lot.
"A-ah Kook I think I'm gonna cum s-soon—" Jimin said.
Jungkook slapped Jimin's ass, making him jerk up a little.
"Well you can't, this is what you get you little slut."

Jimin begged and begged for Kook to let him cum, and every time he was near, Kook would pull the vibrator away and would stop pumping the dildo in and out of Jimin.

Jungkook left Jimin on the bed, no action whatsoever, and started to remove his belt and pants, along with his boxers.
Without any warning, he slammed himself into Jimin, letting out a groan and Jimin moaning loudly.

He started pouding into poor little Jimin, a slapping noise echoed throughout the room as Kook's hips hit Jimin's ass every time.

"P-please daddy...let me cum..." 'Min said, he was on the verge of tears from Kook making him hold his orgasm or completely taking it away.

"I'll let you cum...on one condition."

Jimin hummed, eager to know what it was.

"Who do you belong to?" Jungkook said, slamming into Jimin even more rough than before.
"Y-"

Jungkook slapped Jimin's ass again, but this time leaving a big handprint.

"I said who. owns. you."
"You do...Fuck! Kook please let me cum—"

Jungkook thrusted into Jimin once more, causing Jimin to release all over the bedsheets.
"You little slut, look what you did. All because you wanted to cum. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Kook flipped Jimin over; he was now facing him. Jungkook started jerking Jimin off, knowing that he was still sensitive. Over stimulating him, to be exact.
Jimin started moaning and yelling for Gguk to stop, but he didn't until Jimin came once more.

After that, Gguk positioned Jimin to be in a position where his head was hanging off the edge of the bed, Gguk put his cock in Jimin's mouth, slowly fucking his mouth and speeding up, feeling the outline of his cock in Jimin's throat.

"Mm, good boy just for daddy aren't you 'Min?"

"Mm-mhm," Jimin said—or at least tried to.
Once Jungkook came and Jimin swallowed it all,
Jimin went to lay on his side of the bed while Kook went to his, & they both fell asleep. Obviously Iimin would require lots of aftercare in the morning, he would be sore. But Jungkook didn't know that yet.