"Only With You."

Jimin and Jungkook graduated from university a year ago, and have been dating for a year. They bought a place together, they've gone on many dates, and have experimented a lot.
Jungkook knew that Jimin loves to travel, so one day while Jimin was working, he bought them two tickets to Paris, and booked a room for two weeks at the best hotel, just for little Min.

5:29 P.M
Jimin should be home soon..
Jungkook ran upstairs and waited on the bed, ready to show Jimin the tickets. It seemed like hours before Jimin opened the door, but he finally came home. The first thing he did was go upstairs to leave his shoes and bag in his closet.
"Kook? Are you home?" Jimin called out.
He peeked into the guest room, looking for Gguk. "Helloooo? Ggukkie, where are you?"
Jimin panicked and went towards their room, to call Jungkook's cell, but he was met with him sitting on the bed.
"Oh, there you are. I was worried," Jimin pouted.
Jungkook got up and smiled, giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips and putting the tickets into his hands.
"What's this?" Jimin asked, his brows furrowed. He looked over the tickets, his eyes widening and a smile forming on his face.
"Our flight is tonight, at 10," Jungkook said smiling.
Jimin hugged Kook, wrapping his arms around his neck.
"Wait, did you get the hotel yet?" He asked.
"Yeah, I tried my best to get a nice view, so I hope it's fine when we get there."
"Everything is always the best, only with you of course "

@ the airport

Jimin held onto Kook's hand as they walked towards their seats. They both planed on sleeping the whole flight, as they were rushing to pack, and were both pretty tired.
Kook fell asleep with his hand on Jimin's right thigh, and Jimin's head was on his shoulder.

Paris was beautiful, but their main priority was to find the hotel and unpack, as they were going to be there for a whole two weeks.
After unpacking, they went to the bed that they were sharing, and fell asleep, Jimin was on Jungkook's chest, and his arm was around Jimin's waist.