"Look at the camera, bunny boy." (🔞)

t i m e ; 6:39 P.M.

Jimin browsed through all the toys in the store, wondering what would be good for Kook. He already had some ropes in hand, along with bunny ears for Jungkook to wear.
(a/n: this made me think of when my friend says "woah kinky" to literally anything 🗿)

Ultimately he ended up getting the ropes, the bunny ears, and a dildo for Kook. Oh, and more lube. Duh.
Jungkook was out with Namjoon, buying some new shirts, since his were practically torn.
Jimin got home and set the stuff nicely on the bed, and then going to grab his camera that he usually takes photos with, and setting it on the bed as well.

Jimin went downstairs and sat on the couch, on his phone the whole time.
The door opened, and Jungkook could clearly be heard talking to Namjoon.
"Okay, bye Joon!" Jimin heard Jungkook say.

Kook walked in, leaving his coat and shoes by the door, then walking over to Jimin and giving him a kiss.
"Hi baby," Kook said.

"Hey Ggukkie," he replied, smiling.
"I'm going to put these in the room and I'll come back down okay?" Kook said, walking towards the stairs.
Jimin followed Jungkook, wanting to see his reaction to what was laid out on the bed.

At first he didn't notice, but when he turned back around he saw the ropes, the bunny ears, and everything else, and his eyes trailed up to Jimin, who was smirking.

"What's this, 'Min?" Jungkook said.

Jimin walked over to Kook, holding onto his arm, his head resting on the side of his shoulder.
"Well I had something planned out, you see the camera? I'm gonna record today, but I won't be in it, it'll be you," Jimin said, smirking.

Jungkook's eyes widened; he had a ton of questions. What was he gonna do? Why was Jimin recording?
"Bed. Now." Jimin commanded.
"Wait-wha-"
"Now."
Kook sat on the edge of the bed, as Jimin went to grab the same vibrator that Jungkook used on him a few days ago.

He turned it on the highest setting it could go, and immediately placed it on Kook's clothed tip, causing Kook to whine and move around.
Jimin held him down by his thigh until Jungkook was fully hard. Once Kook was hard, Jimin got up and set the camera up at an angle where he would be able to see Jungkook perfectly, but still capturing all his glory.

He grabbed the dildo and handed it to Kook.
Kook examined it, confused what to do with it.

"Don't use it yet. I still have to give you these," Jimin said, placing the bunny ears on Jungkook's head. He liked 'em, they were cute.
"But 'Min..what do I do with the dildo?"

Jimin smirked and walked over to the nightstand, grabbing the last thing that was needed. The ropes.
Jimin put them around Kook's painfully erect cock, making him pout.
"Jimin why are you so dominant today?" Kook asked.
He shrugged, shaking his hand forward, letting Kook know that he needed to get on the dildo already.
"You're going to ride it, Kook."

His eyes widened, and he felt his dick twitch. Ride it? Kook usually was the one to fuck Jimin, not the other way around. But I guess today was different.

Kook had prepped  himself while Jimin was setting up everything, so as soon as Jimin set the dildo up for Kook, he got on it and started rocking his hips.
Jimin sat in the corner, watching Kook.

"Hey, Ggukkie face me."
Jungkook turned towards Jimin, rocking his hips and bouncing, his face sweaty and flushed. He flashed a smile at Jimin, and tried moving in different ways, and while trying one of those ways, he hit his sweet spot, causing him to shut his legs, & look down, letting out a high pitched moan.

"Hey bunny boy, look at the camera," Jimin called out.
"And spread your legs more, I wanna see you destroy yourself."

Kook nodded, whining and spreading his legs more for Jimin. His cock looked like it was about to burst; it was severely red and leaking pre-cum.

Jimin, on the other hand, was using his free hand to pleasure himself. He never knew that watching Jungkook fuck himself—by himself— could be so fun and attractive to watch.
Jungkook started rocking and bouncing faster, his toes curling from the pleasure.
His moans were music to Jimin's ears.

"'M-min can I please cum? A-ah—"

Jimin thought for a moment, while Jungkook moaned loudly in the background.
"Mm, I don't know. Have you been a good bun today?"

Jungkook shook his head eagerly, all he wanted was to be able to cum :c
"Alright, I guess you can cum."

As soon as the ropes came off Jungkook's cock, he came, burst after burst, shaking while in the process.
Jimin went over to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around him, giving him small kisses on his head.
"You did good baby, let's clean you up, alright?"