"Wait you want what?!" (🔞)

"Well, Kook, obviously you know that we've been friends for four years and.." he paused. "And I kind of caught feelings for you."
Jungkook was..surprised. He didn't think Jimin would feel the same way that Kook felt about him. Every time Jimin would come over, Kook would be filled with happiness. And of course there were those times where they hung out and there was..sexual tension between them. Especially when Jimin's shirts were too short and showed his abdomen. He'd always leave him to sort out his problems when he wore those crop tops.
"Wait, really? Jimin there's no way that you can feel the same way that I feel about you..there's no way," he replied.
"Kook I do feel the same way that you feel about me..why wo-"
Jimin was cut off by Jungkook grabbing him from the back of his neck and pulling him close to him, locking his lips with his. Their tongues were fighting for dominance this early in the day. Jimin ran his fingers through Kook's hair and slightly tugging on it, making Kook release a small moan.
Jimin pulled away, smirking.
"Jungkook, I think we should go to your place and get..this...sorted out," Jimin said, pointing at the obvious tent in Kook's sweatpants.
His face turned red, Jimin really turned him on.
Kook turned the car on, and was about to reverse out the lot when Jimin stopped him.
"Get out the car, Kook. Switch spots with me."
Jungkook was now sitting in the passenger seat, while Jimin was in the driver's seat. To be completely honest, Kook didn't know if Jimin had his license.
The car ride was even more quiet than before, until Jimin started giggling.
"Jimin-are you okay?" Kook asked.
Jimin grabbed Kook's thigh, giving it a slight squeeze, making him whine.
"I want to jerk you off on the way to your apartment," Jimin said.
Kook froze. Was he serious? His face turned a deep shade of red before responding.
"U-unless you don't want me to that's okay-" Jimin quickly said, due to Kook being quiet.
Jungkook breathed out before actually answering.
"No, no, it's fine- obviously if you want to though you can-" Kook replied.
"Are you sure?"
Jungkook nodded, allowing Jimin permission to touch him.
Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt, then pulled down his sweats mid-way down his thigh. Jimin's eyes widened at the size of Kook, and then slowly started teasing him, tugging on the waistband of his boxers. He bit his lower lip before pulling Kook's length out, giving it a slight squeeze, which made him jerk up a bit.
"F-fuck Jimin don't do that-" Jungkook whined.
Jimin slowly started moving his hand up and down Jungkook's length, squeezing the tip ever so slightly when he reached the top. Kook started breathing heavily, and started sweating the faster that Jimin went up and down.
Jimin started going faster and faster, and when they stopped at a red light, he bent over and started giving Kook's tip kitten licks, making him whine more.
"J-jimin drive-the light is gr-"
Jimin had taken Jungkook into his mouth for a split second before the car behind them honked for Jimin to go.
Jimin kept going and wouldn't stop, and Jungkook was, well he was moaning really loud, running his fingers through Jimin's hair whenever he bent over.
" ''Min, I think I'm going to cum s-soon," Kook moaned out.
Jungkook was close, really close to just busting all over his car. Jungkook's body shook and he let out a loud moan as he came. As soon as he came, Jimin bent over again quickly, swallowing all of Jungkook's load, making his jaw drop in shock.
Jimin sat back up, smiling at Jungkook and wiping his mouth clean.
"Y-you swallowed everything?" Jungkook asked in shock. Jimin let out a little 'mhm' and even opened his mouth to show Kook that he wasn't lying.
"How-what-how can I repay you?" he asked.
"Mm, we'll see when we get to your place..oh look at that, we're here," Jimin said.
They stepped out of the vehicle, Kook hoping none of his neighbours would be out, as he kind of let out some of his load on his sweatpants and hoodie, and was visibly sweating.