"Aftercare."

Jimin woke up a little later than Jungkook did, but he struggled to get out of bed. Once he did manage to get out of bed, his legs were trembling and he couldn't walk correctly.
Are you serious.

He tried his best walking, but after a few steps he fell over. Jungkook was downstairs in the kitchen, but as soon as he heard a thud from upstairs he stopped his cooking and ran upstairs, being met with Jimin who was trying his best to get up.

Jungkook's face dropped at the sight in front of him and immediately rushed over to try and help him up.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry for going so rough on you last night—"

Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a small smile, reassuring him that it was fine. Kook helped him up and took him downstairs where he gave him breakfast.

They sat across from each other, Jungkook feeling guilty about what Jimin had to go through.
"Are your legs really sore 'Min?" Jungkook asked. You could clearly see the worry in his eyes.

"They're sore, but it's okay Ggukkie," Jimin said smiling softly.
"I'll be right back," Jungkook said as he excused himself from the table.

He went upstairs, setting a warm bath for Jimin, making sure it was just right.
" 'Minnie are you done eating? I set a bath for you. Minnie?"
Jungkook looked at the table, seeing that Jimin wasn't there and panicked; he didn't want Jimin to hurt himself.
He ran down the stairs and saw Jimin at the kitchen sink, washing the dishes, but he was leaning on the counter so he wouldn't fall.

Jungkook carried Jimin up to the bathroom and helped him undress, & Jimin got into the bathtub.

"When you're going to get out, yell my name so I can come help you okay 'Min?"

Jimin nodded and smiled and Kook, and started washing his hair & himself.

a couple minutes later-

"Ggukkkkk!!" Jimin yelled from the bathroom. "I'm ready to get out now."
Jungkook came to the restroom, helping Jimin dry himself off with a towel and putting on some comfier clothes.
" 'Min do you want to watch a movie or something in the room?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure," Jimin smiled.
Kook took him to the room and cuddled up with Jimin, putting on whatever movie Jimin wanted.

"Listen-Minnie I'm really sorry for being so rough yesterday-"
"It's okay Kook, stop apologizing." Jimin said laughing & hugging Jungkook.
"I love you Min."

"I love you more, Ggukkie," Jimin said, giving Kook a kiss on the cheek.
💐