"Back Home..With A Surprise?"

author note: this chapter contains slight-mild nsfw, that's why i didn't add "(🔞)", sorry :c

Jungkook and Jimin arrived back home around 6 P.M, leaving their suitcases and items they got from Paris in their closet, as they did t really feel like unpacking right now.
"Minnieee, come here please," Jungkook called out from the guest room. He was standing near the closet in the guest room waiting for Jimin patiently, a box in the closet waiting for him.
Jimin walked over to the room, spotting Jungkook, tilting his head slightly.
"What is it baby?"
Jungkook pulled the small baby blue box out of the closet, holding it in his hands.
"I got you a gift before we left to Paris, but I didn't want the airport security to see it," Jungkook said, his face turning red.
"Take the lid off, 'Min," Kook said.

Jimin took the lid off like Jungkook said. Inside the box there was a few pairs of panties for Jimin, and a vibrator?  There were five pairs of panties; baby pink and baby blue, a dark maroon colour, white, and lavender.
Jimin took the things out of the box, and at the bottom there was...
"It's a dildo, Jimin. I got it for you, since we like to try new things, y'know?" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.
Jimin's mouth formed into an "o" shape and smiled, putting the things back into the box, and hugging Kook.
"Thank you, Ggukkie," he said. "Now I feel bad that I didn't get you anything," Jimin pouted. Jungkook chuckled and caressed Jimin's head.
"It's okay bub, you got me the necklace that matched yours," he chuckled.

Jimin felt better and hugged Kook tighter.

"I love you Ggukkie."
"I love you too."