"I have an idea.." (🔞)

Jungkook opened his front door, leading Jimin in. His place was well kept, no trash or mess on the floor. They walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other.
"Wait, Jimin before I repay you, I want to ask you something," Kook said.
"Shoot."
"Are we dating? You know, after what just happened orrr.." He asked.
"I guess we are," Jimin said, smiling at him.
Kook felt warmth in his heart. He knew that him and Jimin would last and they'd hardly ever argue. He was already imagining the cute and fun dates that they would go on.
"I have an idea on how to repay you.." Jungkook said.
Jungkook lifted Jimin onto his lap, taking Jimin by surprise. He stripped him of his shirt and slowly started moving his hips upwards, hitting Jimin's ass every time, which made Jimin start rocking his hips back and forth.
"So this is how you're going to repay me?" Jimin asked.
Jungkook smirked and nodded, biting his lip. He was unbuttoning Jimin's tight black jeans, taking his boxers off too. Laying him on the couch, he hovered over Jimin, who was blushing hard and covering his face.
"Oh come on, don't cover your face pretty boy," Jungkook said. Jimin still didn't want to uncover his face, so Jungkook pushed his hips against his, basically grinding down on him. Jimin let out a small whine, biting his lip. He grabbed onto the back of Kook's neck, pulling him down and kissing him.
"Is this all you're going to do? Grind down on me and kiss me?" Jimin said to Kook.
"No, I have more stuff planned, but it requires lube," he smirked.
Jimin's eyes filled with happiness and he ran towards his bag that he had left last week. He pulled out the bottle of lube he had, which looked like it had been used before. Running back towards Kook, he threw the bottle at him.
"Perfect," he said.
Jimin smiled widely, watching Kook pull his cock out of his sweats again, but this time fully getting rid of the sweats. He applied the lube all over, making sure to get each spot.
"Jimin, do you have a condom in your bag too or-"
"Just fuck me without a condom, Jungkook. It's fine." Jimin said.
Jungkook kissed Jimin one last time before inserting himself into him.
"F-fuck..Jungkook why are you s-so big?"
He started at a slow pace, making sure he wasn't hurting Jimin. But he wasn't, as Jimin reassured him he would be fine.
"Just go as quick as you want, it's okay," Jimin said with a  smile.
Jungkook started going faster, to please Jimin. It was working, Jimin's high-pitched moans were coming out one after another. It was music to Kook's ears.
Jimin started touching himself while Jungkook was just going at him. Jungkook hit Jimin's sweet spot, causing him to bit his lip and shut his eyes. He held onto Kook's arm as he continued destroying him, until he heard him speak.
" 'M-min I'm gonna cum-"
Jimin was..speechless. All he did was nod, giving Jungkook permission to cum basically inside him. Kook did so, then pulled out of Jimin, and falling on top of him.
He wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite figure, kissing him on the forehead.
& they both fell asleep.