"I miss you~" (🔞)

It's been a week since Jungkook left to Italy. At first Jimin was fine with it, he continued with his normal life. But there was one day- that one day- where Jungkook missed Jimin dearly, and so did Jimin.
only thing is Jungkook called him at the wrong time.

See, Jungkook had always set down rules for him and Jimin; no touching yourself without permission, stuff like that. Jimin thought since his significant other was gone, he could break the rules. Sadly, he wasn't able to.

Jimin had been downstairs at the dining table on his phone texting Kook, when Kook had sent him a picture of him in the mirror, smirking. and naked of course.
He felt himself get hard and immediately shut his legs, going upstairs. He was only wearing his sweatpants-no boxers or nothing underneath.
Jimin threw himself onto the bed and pulled out his cock, stroking it slowly, speeding up and moaning, biting his lip.
And that's when Jungkook called him.
Jimin picked up, trying his best to hide the fact that he was touching himself without Kook's permission.

"Hey Min," Kook said happily.
"Hi b-baby," Jimin replied, trying to contain his moans. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. Why was Jimin stuttering and breathing weird?
"Jimin, are you okay?"
Jimin said a quick 'mhm', before sighing and talking back to Jungkook.
"Ggukkie...I touched myself without permission," Jimin said.
"What? You're so lucky I'm not there right now I would've-" Jungkook cut himself off. He could punish Jimin over the phone. Well not punish, that seemed too harsh. Maybe try phone sex with him for the first time?
"It's okay Jimin, I have something else in mind? You're going to do everything I tell you to, okay?"
"Oh- Okay!"

Jungkook sighed, pulling his semi-hard out of his pants, slowly stroking it, moaning softly. Jimin squirmed on the other line, running his fingertips over the head of his cock. "Koo? Are you there?" Jimin asked. "Yeah yeah...baby can you go ahead and continue to jerk yourself off? But make sure to give your tip a squeeze before doing so, daddy wants to hear your pretty noises." Jimin let out an okay and squeezed the tip of his cock, his hips twitching. "Oh God-Gguk I don't know how long I'm going to last after this-"
Jimin started to pump himself slowly, then speeding up a bit, moan after moan coming out of his pretty little mouth. Jungkook on the other hand had moved to a chair that was in the corner of the hotel, listening to his baby, moans slipping out of his mouth as well. "Just act like daddy's there with you...taking care of you baby. God I can't imagine your face right now, all flushed and red."
Head thrown back, hair stuck to his sweaty forehead, Jimin continued to jerk himself off, his hand working the best that it could.
"Daddy...c-can I cum? Plea-"
"Yes baby--you can," Jungkook moaned out.
Jimin pumped himself quicker and quicker, his poor little legs shaking, along with his high pitched moans spilling out. Jungkook knew when Jimin came; the way his final moan was long, the way his breathing was, every little detail. After reaching his orgasm, Jimin stayed in his position for while; legs trembling and his chest heaving up and down, catching his breath.

Jungkook pumped himself quicker than ever, his eyes shut and lips slightly parted. Jimin shut his legs, resting for a little, waiting for Gguk to cum.
"Fucking shit-" he cursed out before he came.
"Minnie, I think that's the hardest I've ever came," he breathed out. "I cant wait til I get back home...all the things I'll do to you- god baby I just wanna fuck you so bad." Jimin whined and squirmed, saying goodbye to Kook and hanging up.

He didn't want to get hard again; his orgasm shook him to his core.