"Water." 🔞

2:31 a.m.

Jungkook had finally returned from his trip and was currently on his way home from the airport. He hadn't texted Jimin as he guessed that he was most likely asleep at this time, forgetting that Jimin knew what time he was getting back. Jimin had been in bed watching a random movie, then decided to go take a bath. Jimin had gone to the restroom to set the bath, and the sat in it, washing himself.

Jungkook slowly opened the front door and left his suitcase in the living room, going upstairs to find Jimin. When he didn't see him in the bedroom, he peered into the bathroom, seeing him with his eyes closed sitting in the bath. He stripped himself of his clothing silently and then tapped Jimin's shoulder, but he didn't flinch. "Hi Googie, you wanna get in?" Jimin scooted forward as Jungkook sat down, spreading his legs and allowing Jimin to sit between him.

"I missed you tons, Minnie," he said, planting kisses all over Jimin's shoulders and neck. His arms were wrapped around Jimin's waist, nearing his dick. He whined, throwing his head back as Jungkook pulled him closer, latching his lips onto his. Jimin moaned into the kiss, pushing himself back onto Jungkook shamelessly. He let go of Jimin, who was panting and grabbed his cock harshly, feeling that he was completely hard. "Daddy please..." he said through parted lips. "What do you want baby? Use your words," Jungkook said, stroking his cock quickly, massaging the head. "Want--ngh-your cock please-" he whimpered, arching his back. Jungkook smirked, his hard cock against Jimin's backside. He moved Jimin so that he was now facing him and sat him onto his lap & Jimin immediately started bouncing. He picked up his pace, head thrown back and face contorted with pleasure as water splashed out.

Jungkook muttered curses under his breath, gripping Jimin's hips harshly and thrusting up into him. Jimin had already came, so Jungkook just kept going, their moans echoing throughout the room. "Fuck--I missed this Minnie..missed fucking you," he muttered as Jimin moaned onto his neck, marking Jungkook.

He soon came inside Jimin, draining the water from the tub and drying him off & cleaning him up.

"I'm going to go clean the bathroom up Minnie, go to sleep, I'll be there soon." Jungkook dried up all the water that had spilled, then went to put his boxers on, crawling into bed with Jimin, who was still awake. Jimin cuddled up to Jungkook's chest giving him a peck on the lips before muttering an 'I love you' and going to sleep.

------

hi guys, sorry i haven't updated in about two months, school is really taking a toll on me hhhh, i haven't even posted on my instagram, sorry :c i have no clue when i will update here or post, thank u for being patient <3

-author