Epilogue 2/4: Flashback

Emily's birthday party has ended.

Emily: Thank you everyone!

Infinite: You're welcome!

SmeshBras123: Yeah!

Emily twirls her new sword.

Emily: *Giggles*

Everyone keeps celebrating, while Turlandb looks out the window towards the city, which is currently being rebuilt.

Turlandb: *Exhales* Damn...

Jen walks up to her husband.

Jen: You okay, honey?

Turlandb: Yeah... I'm fine...

Jen: Sweetie... It might be better if you tell everyone how you knew these Titans... They've been wondering that...

Turlandb: Yeah... I think I'm gonna tell everyone...

Turlandb summons a Power Star, as it glows, getting everyone's attention.

Infinite: Hmm?

Smesh: What?

Emily: Grandpa?

Laura: What is it, Dad?

Turlandb: Everyone... I'm sure you all want to know how I knew those Titans...

Crystal: Yup.

Machito: We were.

Turlandb: Well... You are all about to find out...

Comet: We're listening...

Turlandb: This was fifty years ago... I was eight years old...

Infinite: Whoa...

Gabriel: Damn...

Turlandb: I was living a peaceful life... I went around, talked to people, defended the first universe I lived in, all that.

Phoenix: Mmhmm.

Turlandb: This particular day started just like any other day. I woke up, got around, and started doing my job.

Infinite: Normal enough.

Turlandb: When the clock struck noon, that's when it happened...

Crystal: Oof...

Turlandb: The Titans suddenly appeared in that Universe... Including Witherzilla...

Smesh: W-whoa...

Turlandb: Everyone was terrified... They started running away from the Titans while they spread themselves throughout the Multiverse, destroying everything in sight. No one DARED to stand in the way of these giants... Except one.

Antasma: You?

Turlandb: Yup. I was the only one who wasn't afraid of them... I stood up to those Titans... I did not sleep for a week...

Infinite: Damn...

Cristina: Thay must've took real guts...

Turlandb: They tried to intimidate me, but I wasn't fazed at all.

Machito: Wow...

Turlandb: The first Titan I fought was none other than Omegafish.

Nick: Makes sense.

Turlandb: They were strong as fuck... Especially since I was just an eight-year-old Star Child.

Smesh: Wait, you weren't the Star God yet?