RAQUELLE THIS IS WRONG!

Hana's POV:-
I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking that Taehyung was mad at me. He wasn't sleeping with me.

I placed his pillow beside me to put myself to sleep as I also had work tomorrow. His scent and presence was what I was missing.

Now I miss the time when he used to pamper me and insist me to spend time with him. At dinner, he also didn't come down instead just asked Raquelle to bring him something.

Only Raquelle and Taewon were allowed to enter his room. He even yelled at me with love.

Taewon was also a little affected by the quietness of his father. I was alone in our room and so I cried.

I never let any one watch me cry until the situation is bigger. Yes, I am strong. Because I have to be strong. But that doesn't mean that I'm not soft on the inside.

I can go to any point until I think I'm right. And right now it was my fault I didn't tell him and so I should apologise to him tomorrow. And I am sure Taehyung can't stay mad at me.

_________

I descended down the stairs and there was Taehyung and Raquelle having breakfast. He looked at me then rolled his eyes. Wow, he sure is pissed off. I sighed and grabbed my boots to wear them.

"Hana won't you have your breakfast?"

"No. I'll have it in my office" I told her and waited for Tae to interrupt when he didn't. I crouched down to wear my boots when he stood up and walked towards me.

"I-I.....can do it--" I stopped as he passed me a fierce look and bent down before me.

I only stared at him sadly as his hair was falling onto his eyes as he was tying my laces. He is mad but he still cares.

I know my Tae won't be mad till long. And I have to build up the guts to apologise to him. He stood up as he was done.

"Tae wait!" I called and he stopped while still not facing me.

"Taehyung......I'm sorry" I was gloomy when he sighed and looked at me with an attitude that I never expected he will show to me.

"Raquelle? I am done having my breakfast. If you need any help in the kitchen.......you may call me" he said to her while looking at me with a not so satisfied look and after that he rushed upstairs.

"Take care Hana" she sadly passed me my black coat.

"You too. And don't be scared okay? I'll try to arrive early for your comfort." I assured her that Tae won't even touch her and she nodded sadly.

Tae's POV:-
I know I'm taking my anger a little too far on her but she has to respect me too. Respect my love.

Most of all respect my trust. I know she loves me, but only by saying these three words doesn't fix any problem until or unless you start to believe it.

Why is it that we're only fighting these a days? I don't know what's going wrong. Yes, I still love her but I am upset with what she did.

It's not about the pain, it's who it came from. My phone vibrated and it was her message. I closed my phone and placed a little away from me.

I always made sure she knew that she can hurt me with the truth then comforting me with a lie. There was a knock on the door and it was Raquelle.

"Are you alright? I'm just concerned" she smiled and sat down next to me.

Raquelle's POV:-
"Sometimes there is so much that we feel but so little we can say"

"Don't be sad, Tae. You were quite angry downstairs so I came by to comfort you" I placed my hand onto his hand.