KARMA'S DARK SIDE.

"Hana?" She cried and instantly hugged me. My whole self was in shock and my mouth went dry when it was my younger sister begging for people to collect the magazines or articles from her.

Her clothes were dusty and I cupped her face as she was too dehydrated.

There were dark circles round her eyes and there was dust in her hair that was tangled. My hand was soft and whiter then her skin.

Her lips crusty and her skin rough which were aching my heart.

"Raquelle what happened? Why are you begging? What--"

"I'm so glad you found me, Hana." She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly whilst crying,

"Now you can help me," her throat was dry but she cried an ocean there and then.

"You come with me. Come on. And--", I grabbed the magazines throwing them onto the grass,

"Leave these. Come," I gently asked her and took her to a café nearby. Being an elder sister, I got so worried for her that my own tears erupted in my eyes.

________

She ate like a beast that has been deprived of food since forever.

"I would like to place another order" I asked at the counter and they looked at me weirdly as it was the third time I was ordering something.

*
"Here you go, ma'am" the waiter placed the order and Raquelle ate it hungrily.

"Raquelle? Now can we talk? How did this happen? A week ago you were calling me and after I tried to call you, you didn't pick up"

"Hana" she cried. "I was at the hospital and I needed you so much at that time"

"What happened?"

"I was at my boyfriend's party and my head started banging. He asked me what the problem was? But I also never knew how these splinters erupted on my skin so I didn't give any notice towards my skin diseases,"

"You have skin cancer?" I gasped.

"No," she sniffed before exhaling,

"I fell unconscious in his party and he took me to the hospital. He broke up with me and I fell into depression,"

"What? Why did he break up?"

"When I called you I was depressed but you didn't come" she was like a dead soul just staring at the table with her tears standing still on her lower lash line.

"That's because I was at Taehyung's house," I told her.

"Tae Oppa?" Her lips started quivering at the mention of his name,

"H-how is Op-Oppa?" She weakly smiled.

"He's great. But why are you calling him your 'Oppa'. I mean it's over between me and him." I asked and she licked her lips and I shook my head as maybe she's thinking that I'm back with him and trusted him over my sister.

"No! Don't get me wrong Raquelle" I clicked my tongue,

"I'm sorry but I was only living at his house since it was a punishment. I'm your sister don't think that I will trust him in your case and live with him again" I held her hand to comfort her.

"You're my sister," I smiled while wiping her tears and she closed her eyes letting her tears fall down her cheeks again,

"What he did to you was inhumane and I can't forgive him for that. Okay?" I smiled to her, placing my hands on her hand and giving it an assuring tug but she still cried.