OUR LOVE IS MY REGRET.

Hana's POV:-
I hurriedly rushed to Raquelle's apartment. As soon as she said that Tae was at her place I knew I needed to rush to prove that what Raquelle was saying was a lie.

I opened the door of her apartment and there was she, pinned down on the couch by Taehyung, there were fine cuts on her dress, Tae was on top of her with his face inches away and his hand gripping her wrist which had a knife in it.

"T-Taehyung?" I sobbed and they both turned their head towards me. He quickly stood up to his feet while continuously shooking his head.

"No Hana-"

"Oh Hana! Oh Unnie!" She cried and rushed towards me hiding behind me. "Oh Hana you have no idea how cruel he is! Didn't I tell you about him before Hana? He is a monster. As soon as you leave the house he gets all rough and horny with me." She cried the hell out and I only stared at Taehyung with tears in my eyes.

"What the hell are you saying Raquelle!? Stop lying." He shouted and then he neared me cupping my face with his panicked hands.

"H-hana.....she's lying. I never did anything to her. She forced herself on me." He teared up and my gaze dropped onto his chest that was exposed.

"....Hana please bel--" he cut off as I touched chest which was open and my tear fell. I looked at him and he shook his head. "No Hana. I swear. I'm only yours. I only love you. Only you. There's only you for me. I Sw--"

"Oh Hana. I grabbed the knife to prevent him from coming towards me but he grabbed my wrist pinning me down on the couch and cutting various parts of my dress for an exposure--"

"Have some shame Raquelle!" Tae shouted and was about to grab her by the arms when I stood in between with my tears now rushing down the cheeks.

"Enough!" I shouted.

"Hana no. She's lying. I'm telling you the truth. Please trust me" his bottom lip was quivering.

"Stop asking me to trust you again and again Taehyung when I'm still coughing up the water from the last time you let me drown" I yelled while crying and there was a moment of silence as just stared into my eyes.

"From the last time?"

"When you pretended that it was me in that dress?" I cried and he closed his eyes while gasping.

"No I seriously thought it was you. I never had any intention to do that."

"All this time" I sobbed. "I thought that you loved me--"

"I do." He cried while grabbing my hands.

"And I never trusted Raquelle because I thought that my Taehyung can't do this"

"I'm still only yours" he cried while joining our foreheads.

"No. You're not mine any more, Taehyung. I was the one who loved you even when you gave me thousands of reasons not to" I cried while lightly pushing him away.

It was still hard to digest that Taehyung can do anything that to Raquelle but my eyes assured my mind that what they saw was enough for an explanation.

I was already pretty stressed about this whole matter and today I saw it with my own eyes. Taehyung ontop of my.........sister? Danielle's feeling is what I am feeling right now.

Hurt, confused and broken. And the worst feeling in the world is to know when you were used and lied to by someone you trusted.

"Please trust me, Hana"

"I trusted you Taehyung. But now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth" I wiped my tears and decided to be strong through this matter rather than being weak.