"POISONED BY PINK".

Hana's POV:-
My breathe hitched in my throat as the chair revolved to face me and it was none other than Taehyung; my ex-husband.

He had a smirk plastered onto his face. My breathing increased as I saw him after so long.

Yes, I still deep down have space for him. In this whole span of time, I couldn't forget him nor his gestures.

I was tremendously happy to see Taewon too. I don't know why my heart felt happy to see Tae.

Although he broke my heart but......those broken pieces still glue together to make a heart that only pumps his name.

"Mommy you're back" Taewon smiled while hugging my knees and I kissed his head caressing his cheeks.

"Simon take Taewon out." Taehyung ordered and a person who bowed to Tae took Taewon out with him.

The door closed behind Simon and I turned around to look at Taehyung. Yes, I missed him. There wasn't even a single day that I didn't remember him.

Every night, before sleeping I always remembered about the time me and him were together and everything was going good until he was on top of my sister.

"T-Tae--"

"Okay so what were you saying?" He sat down back on his seat cutting me off and I just stared at him not wanting to look anywhere else.

"Taehyung I wa--" I stopped when he raised his hand in the air.

"Let me remind you your manners here. You shall call me Mr. Kim from now on. Okay?" The look his face hold was cold, stern and non interested.

"Yes...." I gulped and stared at him only.

"What's the magic word?" He teased.

"Sorry."

"Good girl. Now starting from your name. What's your name?" He asked rolling the pen in between his forefinger and thumb and my heart was at a rapid pace.

He forgot my name?

"Well, I don't have the full day you know?" He scoffed and I gulped nearing the table.

"Lee Hana" I said while sitting down on the chair.

"Did I ask you to sit?" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes as he directed his index finger towards me, signalling me to get up. I slowly stood up and was embarassed.

Alot.

"Hmm..... Hana? Or....." he rested his chin on the back of his hands while putting his weight on his elbows which came to rest on the table. "Tiana?" He smirked and the flashes of Tiana, our neighbour from about a year ago, flashed into my mind.

"Lee Hana" I corrected and he clicked his tongue.

"A stupid name. Well, what are you here for? Go on." He raised his brow and took a small stop watch out from the desk setting the time and placing it onto his desk. "You have two minutes" and he started it.

"Mr.......Kim, the letter you sent today at the orphanage doesn't have my consent of taking it down. It's just a--" I got cut off as he laughed while checking his phone.

"Oh you may continue. This joke had me laughing" he chuckled again and I gulped.

"It's just a building. And you can construct the building anywhere else too. Why only the orphanage? Plus there are innocent children that live freely over there. I do everything in my power to give them a comfortable life and--" I stopped as his phone rang and he talked with someone signalling me to continue.