TAEHYUNG WEDS JENNIE.

"Tomorrow is the court" Tae reminded her and she nodded while chewing her food. "I've talked to your lawyer and discussed stuff with him. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal. Okay? Pretty hopeful that you'll be divorced tomorrow"

"My lawyer?" She asked dropped the fork.

"Yeah" he cleared his throat. "The one who......succeeded in....divorcing us both" he stuttered while wiping his mouth with the back of the napkin.

"And what if he failed?"

"Well" Tae scoffed, sadly. "He didn't fail to separate us. Hopefully, he will be successful in separating you and Lucas too" he poured water in his glass and she remained quiet just watching the water falling into the glass.

"I don't want a divorce now" she rolled her fork and Tae clicked his tongue as the jug almost slipped out of his hand, when those words slipped out of her mouth.

"Why?" He dabbed the tissue to clean the small pool of the water on the table.

"Because...I want you to fight my case" she gave his hand a tug with a smile.

"You'w got to be kidding me" he laughed before sitting down. "Are you in your senses Hana?" He asked pulling his hand out.

"I guess right now I'm in my senses" she winked at him to convince him and he sighed heavily remembering his favourite profession since childhood.

"You're being delusional, Hana. I'm not a lawyer" Tae gulped but deep down he knew that he still is passionate about law even if it's long forgotten.

"But that's your passion. You're driven for your passion and I remember from Sophomore you wanted to be a lawyer, Taehyung"

"I know but......that time has ended. I mean......it's been more than a year since I've fought any case....Hana. I'm a multi-billionaire now. I-I can't..."

"But I believe you can" she placed her hand onto his hand with a warm smile and he sighed as he shook his head.

"No..I-I can't" his breathing inflamed.

"Bring your passion out, Taehyung" her eyes were sparkling with hope.

"What if I lose you?" He breathed out, getting lost into the deep eyes that always used to motivate him by reflecting his personality in his own eyes. He knew that he was imperfect yet her eyes made him convince that he was the perfect of them all.

"You won't. I believe in you." She again repeated and Tae started trembling lightly recalling the cases he failed.

"I failed alot of cases Hana. And this time I'll be the most frightened since it involves you. What if--"

"Stop thinking about all these pathetic 'what if's' and think about the cases you won" she added and Taehyung went into contemplation mode. "Think about your winning. Not your failures."

"But Hana--"

"You'll fight my case. That's it" she grabbed her fork to eat her meal.

"I don't want to lose you. I mean.....if you'll lose this case then it'll mean that I lost you to Lucas again."

"And you won't. Believe in yourself. Bring out your passion, bring out your inner lawyer, bring out yourself. Bring out who YOU want to be not who you have become." She said referring the law Taehyung; who was passionate not the billionaire Taehyung; who he isn't passionate about. "You can and you will and I know you can!" She smiled motivating him and he sighed as he needed time to think over and over again.

"I need time"

"Take it. Take your time. But remember that we both are going to work through this" she smiled and Taehyung closed his eyes because he knew that deep down he wanted to fight her case and make her win and this passion of his driven his aim to make Hana win the case.