Epilogue.

{OLD LOVE DOES NOT RUST}

This was what the couples were sure of; Taehyung and Hana, Jungkook and Jiwoo.

Indeed, they were happy yet misunderstandings weren't finished when Jiwoo caught Jungkook cheating on her with his office colleague; Lisa.

Well, it wasn't 'cheating'. How? Let me explain.

Basically, Jiwoo and Jungkook were hitting the 'bed' and Jungkook was doing her when Jin's name accidentally was moaned out by Jiwoo and upon this she totally told him the truth that it as due to her reading Jin's dad jokes all of the time.

But Jungkook?

Oh he was devastated and hurt.

Nope. He didn't stop his actions to cry or mourn like a baby. He handled things like an adult. How sweet o-

He actually raged and started to thrust so forcefully that it hurt Jiwoo but she didn't care as the stimulation was already quite.....high, reminding her that whose name should escape her lips.

Jungkook was angry for days and whenever his daughters would ask about his condition that why does he even remain angry? He would not answer.

The couple had two daughters and one son. Jeonsan, Jiah and Mara.
Jeonsan, who was 16 at that time.
Jiah, who was 13 at that time.
Mara, who was 8 at that time.

Jiwoo shared it with Hana who considered the situation and along with Taehyung tried to resort the issue by going to Jungkook's office with Jiwoo for explanations but......

Jungkook's assistant; Lisa, was straddling his laps and Lisa was totally interested in Jungkook while he wanted to initiate jealousy from Jiwoo.

But in all this, Jungkook hurt Jiwoo by kissing Lisa right in front of her, right in front of his wife he kissed his assistant who was straddling his laps.

That was it.

The lip locking was all it took for Jiwoo to separate ways. Separation occurred between the couple.

Jungkook realised but it was too late. Explanations were terminated by Jiwoo when she decided separation and Jeonsan lived with his mother in another house while she was still legally married to Jungkook.

Jiah chose her father to live with as she realised that her father was heart broken and that he needs someone who can take care of him. Since she was mature enough to take care of her father, she stayed with Jungkook.

Mara was only 8 and when she decided to choose her father, Jungkook disagreed and asked Tae and Hana to take Mara with them until the tropic condition settles. He didn't want his baby daughter to know all about what happened.

Hana and Taehyung tried their best but Jiwoo was much more stern.

So, they agreed and took Mara with them, away from her father and mother. The separation had a huge impact on Jungkook's children but a more immense impact was showered onto Mara as the 02' liner saw her family falling apart.

Hana and Taehyung gave the scared little girl all the attention and love that she needed at that time from Jungkook and Jiwoo. They never made a difference between Taewon, Taehee and Mara, treating her as their own daughter.

Three years, Mara was raised by Hana and Taehyung and the very young child learned alot about love when she saw how Taehyung treated Hana and she wanted a life partner just like Taehyung.

Taewon being the eldest and most understanding when it came to his family, agreed with his parents and also took care of Mara as he took care of his younger sister, Taehee.