LICKING IS BETTER THAN SLICING.

Morning;
Hana's POV:-
I was in the room that Taehyung assigned to me and I was getting ready for the office today.

I couldn't help but smile all the way and blush because of last night. My birthday was properly planned and the restaurant was reserved.

Just me, Taewon and Taehyung. The past days were refreshed yesterday and It felt too good as if I'm almost complete.

I rolled up my sleeve and there was the pearl bracelet Taehyung gifted to me. He knew that I have always had interest in pearls and in my father's house, I was the pearl princess.

I know he's doing this all for Taewon since he warned me too but I don't know why even if he pretends, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Even now too.

"Mommy I can't wear my tie," Taewon came in and I started helping him with it.

__________

"Be good okay?" Taehyung was on one kneel bidding Taewon goodbye and he was nodding to every word Taehyung was saying.

"Mr. Kim? Oh Mr. Kim?" Jennie sang towards Taehyung and he stood up as she neared him.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you could come pick Taewon today after school and drop me too? I actually don't have any ride back" she blushed and I rolled my eyes as Taehyung chuckled.

"Sure. I'll be there. Or I'll send Simon," he smiled to her and she blushed but when her eyes landed onto me, her smile vanished.

"What is she doing here?"

"Oh uhh......we're going to the office so--"

"Together?"

"Yes together," I spat.

"You keep quiet. How ill mannered of you. You're a secretary of Mr. Kim. No right to shout," she yelled at me and Taehyung looked at me with a sigh.

"Miss. Jennie, don't call my mommy idiot. Otherwise, I won't sit in your class." Taewon held my hand as he defended me and she looked at Taehyung with a nervous smile because she knows that in front of Taewon, Taehyung is helpless.

"No Taewon I didn't mea--"

"Appa? I'll go inside now. Bye" he blew a kiss towards me and Taehyung as he went inside.

"Ah....b-bye" Jennie waved and ran behind Taewon because she knows that Taewon is the only path that will lead her towards Taehyung.

___________

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," everybody in the office greeted Taehyung as he walked fastly to his cabin.

I was walking behind him along with Simon and Solar.

"Mr. Kim, today you look so handsome," she started to flirt with Tae.

"And other days I look like a scum bag?" He asked and Solar's smirk vanished when I giggled.

"N-no. That's not what I meant. Haha---"

"I don't care what you mean. Go and bring me the file I handed you about two weeks ago," he ordered and she bowed to him before passing me an evil look.

_________

I was exiting the restroom when I was pulled back by my wrist.

"So......you spent the night in his mansion?" Solar crossed her arms under her chest and I sighed.

"I'm under no obligation to give you any answer," I rolled my eyes and walked forward when she again pulled me back and held my jaw tightly between her hand.