A PARCEL FOR MS.HANA.

Tae's POV:-
I winced as I woke up from a banging headache. I drank two bottles yestersay night and now it's onto my head. I removed the blanket and with difficulty I crawled to the bathroom for a shower.

The pile of clothes in the laundry were to be thrown away to my command because I usually don't wear what I have already worn.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked fine.

But.....I spotted a red mark onto my temple. I brushed my hair back and saw a pair of lips stamped onto my temple with red or maybe pink lipstick. Weird.

_______

I ran down the stairs to have my breakfast and Taewon and Hana were on the dining table.

She was feeding him while he was playing with the stuffed toy Jimin gifted him.

I walked forward and he enthusiastically called my name to which I kissed his head and he got off of his seat and hugged me.

"How is Taewon?" I smiled as I kissed the top of his head.

"I'm good. Appa yesterday we had so much fun!" He clapped and I scratched my head before settling down onto the table and Madelline; our maid, presented the breakfast to me.

"Good morning Mr. Kim," Hana greeted as me and Taewon were done chatting.

"It was a good night as well since I didn't get to see you" I scoffed and she sighed.

"Appa? Uncle Jimin is so nice. He even offered to take us out today but Mommy refused since you were alone" he told me and I looked at her when she just gazed down, not wanting to meet my gaze.

"Taewon go get me a tissue please?" I asked him while looking at her.

"Okay" he got off and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't think that you'll create a space for yourself right here" I patted the side where my heart is beating.

"I have no intention--"

"Good. Then stop this whole melodramatic act that I need you to care for me. You have nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with you. Stick to it" I warned, rudely and she seemed hurt.

"F-fine. I'll ask Jimin to come pick me up" she smiled and I slammed my fist onto the table, as she grabbed her phone, due to which the crockery hopped.

"At least be shameful"

"Huh?"

"Taewon has to study" I grabbed my fork. "So you both can't go today. Tell that to Jimin" I munched.

"Here you go Appa" Taewon came back and I smiled to him before grabbing the tissue.

"Learn how to stay here" I pointed to her and she just only stared at me sadly as if she's examining me.

"Sire? Miss Solar has come to see you" Simon stepped forward and I closed my eyes in annoyance.

"Why is she here?" Taewon asked as he slapped his forehead.

"She says it's important" Simon told and I nodded.

"Send her in."

__________

"Oh Mr. Kim I was so worried about you. Oh My God, how do you feel now? Now I'm here. I'll keep you happy. Very happy" Solar, being the dramatic clingy woman she is, cried as she touched my face and shoulders and arms simultaneously.

"Aunt Solar? Don't touch my daddy"

"But he's quite injured, Taewon"

"I just have a neck problem that's all. Including the soft tissue injury. I'm okay"