IN THE ARMS OF KIM TAEHYUNG.

Hana's POV:-
I was sitting onto the bed with the sheet pulled upon my naked body. My tears were standing only not running down as the grief of being forced into marital sex had surrounded me. I was lifeless. My soul has left my body that moment when Tae didn't come to stop me.

I should have believed Jennie. She was right that Taehyung only uses everyone for his sexual desires and lies about loving. At first when she told me, I didn't believe that Tae can toy with Jennie but now.....maybe I should.

I closed my eyes as his words flashed into my mine.

"I curse you to get married to him"

I sobbed but instantly placed my hand onto my mouth while looking at the animalistic beast who was sleeping beside me, not wanting him to wake up.

Flashback;

"Here" Lucas placed a letter into my hands. "It's for you, darling" he smiled and I sighed before opening the letter and it was the will of my father.

"Miss Hana. Congratulations for your second marriage. I'm Gabriel, the lawyer who helped you in getting a divorce from Mr. Kim Taehyung. Miss, your father, at the birth of your son, Kim Taewon, named all of his wealth on his Grandson. Since, Kim Taewon is in the custody of Kim Taehyung and nor yours, so after your marriage your wealth has been handed over to Kim Taehyung as he is the father and guardian of Mr. Kim Taewon as you, yourself, with your consent left Kim Taewon to your ex-husband. Happy marriage"

I read out loud and realised that my wealth has now been given to Taehyung since he is the rightful owner because of keeping Taewon.

"Is that...it?" Lucas asked and I looked at him before nodding.

"Well, I don't need money anyway. He can keep it"

"What--what do you mean he can keep it?"

"I mean--"

"Fuck off!" He yelled before roughly grabbing the letter from my hand and opening thr envelope to check it.

"Lucas what--"

"Shut up!" I flinched when he shouted. "Oh God, that Kim Taehyung!" He clutched onto his hair and my breathing was quite abnormal. I kept looking at him and he sat still for a while before standing up and locking the door.

"Strip" he snapped his fingers before sitting on the chair and pulling onto his bow as if he wants to tie me with it.

"Excuse me?" I asked as he threw the coat in my lap

"Fuck the shit up!" He quickly stood up yelling out of nowhere.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you moron!!" I yelled as he threw the bow onto my face.

"When I said get naked than it means you should obey me!" He grabbed my jaw and I kicked his leg to maintain a distance.