PROPERTY OF K.T.H.

Hana's POV:-
"Nope. I don't do alcohol" the loud freaking music from the walls of the club were audible and everybody was dancing lousily.

Jimin didn't drink neither I did. After the proposal Jimin brought me to the club with my consent.

"You look beautiful,"

"That's the 8th time you're telling me that"

"Because I can't take my eyes off of you," he smiled sadly and I kept looking at him with a small smile as he looked down while blushing.

"You want to go back home?" He asked after there was silence.

"To Taehyung? Nah ah" I seriously didn't want to go to Tae.

I just don't want to see him and until or unless he confesses that he was jealous I won't step a foot in his house.

"And how about my place?"

"Yours?"

"Yeah. I mean it's the only place you haven't seen" he smiled and a drunk man sat beside me.

"Yo, you got a lighter?" He asked and I was disgusted by the awful smell coming from him.

"Hey back off!" Jimin pushed his hand away as he placed it right beside mine.

"Come on Hana let's get you to a much safer place" he said and we both walked out of the club but that guy kept staring at us.

***

We were making our way to Jimin's car when a group of three men who were prolly drunk jumped right in front of us.

"Stay calm" Jimin whispered to me and I nodded but their stares were very uncomfortable,

"You alright?" Jimin asked as I just stopped moving.

"Huh? Uh yeah. I guess" I rubbed my arm and Jimin looked into their direction and he observed that their stares were on my bare legs.

"I got you," he assured and removed his coat wrapping it around my waist so that my legs are covered,

"There," he smiled,

"Now come on" he said and I walked behind Jimin passing by those men when one of them grabbed my wrist.

"Do you like to party? Haha....I'll allow you to climb up my leg and have a ball" he laughed and I gasped.

"Let the girl go" Jimin grabbed his hand which was holding onto my wrist.

"Hey come on, man" he pushed Jimin's shoulder,

"Let us have some fun too," he spat the tooth pick he was biting and I struggled getting out of his grip.

"I said leave her!" Jimin's punch was what he felt next...

Jennie's POV:-
His head ducked down towards my neck and I arched my neck when his satisfactory lips made contact with my direct sweet spot.

I placed my hand onto his chest for balance when he stopped as I released a moan and he immediately sat straight onto the couch with his breathing quite fast.

"I-I'm so sorry. Fuck!" He shouted. "I shouldn't have done that." he apologised before his eyes landed upon my shorts that hiked up a bit,

"Y-you can think about it. I feel so dumb," he said running his hand through his hair and I thought about it.

Even if he wants physical help he'll leave me. But what the heck, I'll think about the rest when the time arrives.

I just want him and I waited for him for so long and when he is really near me why should I back off?