Reason

Requested By - PDucky0

Bludhaven - 12:56 AM

"So, I just heard golden boy actually murdered the Joker."

"I prefer the word, 'Relocated'. "

"I don't sugar coat."

"I know. Your just a pile of salt." 

Red Hood suppressed a large groan he felt building in his chest.  "Wing..."  He said, frustrated.

Nightwing threw the anti hero his signature smile.  His black bangs falling in his masked eyes.  "Get to the chase, Little Bro."  He said, before turning all the way around to face Hood.

The red clad vigilante removed his helmet, revealing black hair with a white streak, and masked eyes.  "Why the heck did you kill him? What about the precious golden rule?  Or daddy dearest? How did he come back?"

Nightwing wore a patient, calm and soft expression.  One that Red Hood felt uncertain under. 

"That's alot to answer, Little Wing."  He said smoothly.  His next phrase was quieter, a little unsure.  "Where do I start...?"

"Why'd you do it?" 

Nightwing was silent for a moment, his easy going smile had fallen some.  His usual high shoulders had dropped, and his body was lax. 

"He killed you."

Red Hood's mouth dropped some, no words coming out.  His mask lenses widened, and he felt a tug on his heart.  Anxiety, fear, surprise? How should he know.

Nightwing's smile lifted a little, a puff of air leaving him as he huffed.  "Not such the Golden Boy you thought I was, huh?" 

The younger closed his mouth, and narrowed his eyes.  "How's he back?" 

"Bruce."

"What do you mean?"

"Bruce took him to a Lazarus pit."  Nightwing stated.  His smile fell completely, and his voice dropped to monotone.

"I can even begin to say how stupid he is."  Red Hood said.  He felt like the phrase didn't do just.  It wasn't what he wanted to say, but he didn't know what else could be said.  His heart felt heavy, and stressed under this new knowledge.

"Right."

Silence fell upon the two brothers.  Neither knew what to say to the other.  Both stared down at the city below, which glimmered with lights, and rang with sirens. 

Hood worked up courage in his mind, opening his mouth to say something. He hesitated, but spoke.

"I just don't understand..." 

Nightwing looked at his younger brother. Even masked, his face just radiated gentleness with every passing minute.  Hood didn't know how he felt about that. It kinda felt nice, to not be treated like dirt, or a tool.

"I," The blue bird thought about his words carefully.  "I couldn't let him get away with what he'd done." 

Jason looked over at his older brother, studying him.  "That's not a good reason to put his blood on your hands. It's not your style."

"Really?"  Nightwing laughed sadly, and shook his head as he stared at the city. 

"I think I had the best reason in the world."

Ayeeeeee

Just a fluffy one shot. Idk. It's late, in tired, WHY DO I DO THIS I THINK I'M GETTING INSOMNIA.

Btw, I didn't proof read.

So.

~Legendary