Day 1

The clicking hadn't stopped. It was morning now but every so often Kara could here the now familiar clicking sound.

Lena was in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea as she sat on the counter top scrolling through her phone. She was wearing just some black jeans and a red and black plaid shirt. Her hair   was in tight and neat bun. Nothing was particularly unusual at that point, her insta feed was of course filled with theories and guesses to who the 'mystery blonde' was, but there were no more new photos since yesterday.

She was also very pleased with herself  as she managed to make sure all of her work was done for the couple days off that she gave herself. She also knew that Kara was exaggerating last night when she said that she had a lot of work to do. Knowing Kara it was probably just one email and an approval of some kind of idea for an article. Actually, Lena knew that this was what it was because it was on Kara's to do list that she left on the side.

" Morning." Kara cherped when she finally appeared in the kitchen. She quickly greeted Lena with a peck on the lips ( Click). The blonde tensed, again trying to pass it off as just her powers playing up, it was probably just a clock or something she thought over and over again before grabbing an apple and eating it. She was wearing a white top with grey sleves and blue jeans.

" Good morning babe. ?" She took another sip of her tea. " Have you seen social media, it's exploding. '#LesbianLuthor'  is number 2 on trending, closely behind '#Mysteryblonde'."

Kara laughed so hard she had to swallow the apple otherwise she was gonna choke ( Click). " Mystery blonde? Really? I swear the internet is getting less and less original."

" You can say that again." She put her mug next to the sink ready to put it in the dishwasher when ready. Kara came back around the island in the centre of the space to stand in front of Lena again. The CEO uncrossed her legs so her girlfriend could stand in the space between them.

" Are you absolutely sure that we need to tell people in just 14 days? I mean from the looks on your face as you look at your phone it looks like no one is getting anywhere close to figuring us out."  Kara said watching Lena smile one more time before putting her phone down.

" That is very true, but, I think we should still eventually tell people. I mean we can't keep it a secret forever." Lena held Kara hands. Kara looked down to think about it. " I mean what are we supposed to do when we have kids?" Kara head snapped back up to look at Lena but the raven was now looking into the distance thinking about their future. " Are we just supposed to pretend that they don't exist aswell." She finally looked back at Kara who had her eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

" You- you want kids?" Kara stood frozen. She had never thought about that before. Actually, she had, but on Krypton not Earth. She used to lay awake at night thinking about her future, her future home, her future job, her future kids and future husband. See, liking the same gender was unheard of on Kara's home planet, it just didn't happen. But then once Kara started learning more and more things about this new planet she learnt about relationships and who she likes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started with a boy in a few of her classes in freshman year who she had a crush on. Eventually, they ended up dating but only for a few months as he ended up moving away. By the time sophomore year ended she thought that she wouldn't find anyone else. But then while in her 2 week of junior year she met a senior named Scarlet.  She was the captain of the soccer team, had really good grades, so good in fact that she was on track for valedictorian, played multiple instruments including piano and guitar and also tutord some students in History. Being a tutor in fact was how they met, Kara and Scarlet would meet after practice twice a week to go over anything Kara didn't understand.