She's so cute

It was about midday and Kara was just waking up from her sleep in the DEO med bay. She had had Sunlamps on her for the past few hours so her scars and bruises were gone.

" Good you're awake. You need to see this." Alex announced thrusting a tablet at Kara.

" Geez. Hello to you too." Kara said being as salty as she usually is when she's just waking up. She looked at the vibrant screen to see the headline.

'Kara?!?!'

Just simply the word 'Kara' was enough to make the super slide deeper into the bed. " Oh Roa. We said Kara a lot didn't we?"

"Mhhmm." Alex hummed with a dialssapointed scowl.

" Does it go any further then that?" Kara asked looking back up at her big sister.

" Well, they know your full name is Kara Zor-El but that's not going to get them anywhere because no database has logged you as Zor-El since like ever so if they try digging, they'll find squat."

" Ok, Ok. Can we please talk about this later I have to see Lena." Kara said jumping out of bed.

" Be careful." Alex called out.

" Always." Kara smiled before jumping off the balcony.

Before going to the hospital she went back to her loft and picked up some comfy clothes for Lena and herself. She also grabbed her laptop and headphones so she could do some work if she was there for an extended period of time. She shoved them all in a bag then set of for the hospital.

......

She stared down at the crowd of reporters outside the hospital. A barrier had even been put up to restrict them.

She took a deep breath before letting herself fall to the floor and elegantly land. Instantly, there was a surge of photos, flashes and people shouting. It was wierd for Kara because it was a mix of.

" SUPERGIRL!!"
And
"KARA!!!"

She almost cringe when she heard her actual name being shouted. She gave the cameras a quick smile and wave before going into the building.

As soon as she stepped in everything around her stopped. She rushed up to the receptionist who just instantly gave her Lena's Room number without anything else being said.

" Thank you." She looked down at the number but realised she didn't actual know where this was. " Uhm, could you tell me where this is please?"

" I'll take you." A doctor said who was walking past. " She's my patient anyway."

" Oh ok thank you." The Krptonian said following.

" She's a real fighter." The doctor said as she turned a corner.

Kara smiled. " I know. How's she's been doing?"

" She's been drifting in and out of consciousness because of the medicine we're giving her so she's a bit tired but there shouldn't be any permanent damage. The worst there is, is a few cuts, some bruising and she also has a fractured elbow."

"Oh." Kara exclaimed as her face dropped more and more.

" Here we are." The doctor said opening the door and letting Kara in. She stood back away from her sleeping girlfriend and watched the doctor sort some things out on the monitor. She observed the Luthor, she had a blue sling for her left arm, multiple stitches and bruising everywhere. She was peacefully sleeping. She had a nasal cannula on and different wires going into her arm dripping medicine into her body.

The doctors told her it was alright to go up to Lena so Kara slowly made her way over to Lena's bedside. She took a seat on a stool next the bed. She placed her hand on Lena's cheek and rubbed up and down with her thumb.