Hurt

" No seriously, why are you here?" Lena asked staring at her adoptive mother.

" What do you mean? A mother can't visit her daughter in a time of crisis?" The older woman crossed her legs and rested her hand on her knees.

Lena took a bottle of whiskey out of one of the cupboards and pours some into a glass. " Oh please. Cut the bullshit, I know your games." She took a sip.

" Really, Lena? Drinking at this time in the morning." Lillian scowled.

Lena took another taste of the liquid in her hands. " When you're here Mother, i don't care what time it is."

" I still don't agree, but when have I ever agreed with you." She shuffled slightly on her chair. " I am here to tell you that what i said a minute ago was not in fact the whole truth."

" And that is..."

" I told you i have friends in high places that could help."

" Yes, I know. I was there." She took another sip and swirled the drink around in her glass.

" But in actual fact i can make it all disappear with the snap of my fingers. It's all set up Lena, i just have to give the command and then poof, all of your problems disappear."

" So do it then." Lena squinted at her mother.

" Ah ah ah." She waved her finger. " I will only give that  command IF and only IF you end whatever you have with that God awful Kryptonian."

The raven bursed out coughing. She was so taken aback by the statement she almost forgot how to breath.

" No." She simply told the sitting woman.

" If you refuse, this will get bigger and bigger until suddenly it explodes and everything will collapse around you." Lillian made her way over to the kitchen where she stole the drink from her daughters hands and poured it down the sink. " Also, you will be excluded from the Luthor family and no longer carry the Luthor name. "

" Jesus that took a dramatic turn." Lena grumbled to herself.

They both stood in there respective places for a few moments before Lillian spoke up again." So what's it going to be, are you going to say goodbye to Miss. Danvers or are you going to lose the luthor name therefore giving up your rights to any fortune or property the Luthors may hold, including Luthor corp."

Lena slowly took a breath in and exhaled  slowly. "  I don't care about your dirty money mother, I don't need it and never will. Also I'll have you remember that Luthor corp doesn't exist anymore, it's L-corp now."

" Yes, L for Luthor."

" I guess it's L for Lena now isn't it."  Lena got close to her mother. With a threatening tone she told Lillian. "Now get out of my house before I make you. Or have you have you forgotten that with one whisper I can make the girl of Steel come to me instantly."

" Now now dear." Lillian put her Index finger and her middle finger on both of Lena's shoulders and pushed her back slowly. " Let's not make this anymore dramatic that it already is. " she swept her hand together when she was done pushing her adoptive daughter faraway enough. " After all you dont want to make a scene in front of your guest."

" Oh please Mother. I think we're far beyond not wanting to make a scene with each other." She rolled her eyes.

" I wasn't talking about me."

Suddenly, a figured appeared from behind one of the walls.  It was a female with dark brown hair, amber eyes, golden tan skin and a certain elegance to her walk. " Hello Lena, it's been a while."