Our family

(16 years later)

"LILY!!" Lena shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Get your butt down here, I know you can hear me."

"But MoooOOooom!" The teen blonde whined appearing from behind a wall.

"There's no use complaining. Me and your mother aren't happy about going either but she's your grandmother." The raven said crossing her arms.

" I'm sorry but hasn't she tried to kill you and momma MULTIPLE times?" The 14 year old said looking down at her mom from the balcony at the top of the stairs.

"Don't you think I know that? I would never let you anywhere near her unless it was absalutely imperative."

"Oh I see." She exclaimed aggressively. "So when she's trying to kill you and Ma that's fine but as soon as she's on her death bed we all go rushing to her side. Why should we give a crap about her when she hasn't given 2 shits about me, micheal or Levi since the day micheal was adopted or the days Levi and I were born. The only time she has had any interaction with us was when she kidnapped us 7 years ago. That bitch can burn in Hell because thats the only place she's going."

"Lilly Eliza Luthor don't speak about your Grandmother like that." She harshly snapped. She let her arms go loose and used them to plead with her daughter. " I know what she did in the past was horrible and will never be forgiven but trust me when I say nobody deserves to die alone. Yes she has tortured me and your Mother for decades but she's still family and we need to see her one more time. I don't want my last memory of her to be her kidnapping my children. She may have tormented me all my life but without her I wouldn't be the woman I am today so please Lily, do it for me."

The young girl stared harshly into her mother's eye for a solid 5 seconds before giving in and agreeing. "I'm not doing this for her." She pushed herself up and over the banister and landed flat on her feet about a foot from her mom.

"You know I don't like it when you do that." Lena stated raising her eyebrow at her daughter.

"Baby steps Mom, baby steps." Lilly said before walking out the house towards the car with her head held high.

Lena watched Lilly walk away with a mix of annoyance, frustration and sympathy. She knew Lily was passionate about her hatred towards Lillian but didn't know it was enough to almost refuse to go see her on her death bed.

"I would recognise that snarky and assertive attitude anywhere." A certain blonde exclaimed walking elegantly down the stairs.

"Huh." Lena scrunched her eyes.

"She is litterally the mini version of you." She sat on the banister and slid down it.

"You are a child."

" I know. That's why you married me." Kara smiled stru past her wife. "Oh and have you seen Levi? I can't find him anywhere." She asked clinging on to the doorway.

" Oh yeah he's playing outside."

" Coolio. I'll go get him." Kara smiled before hurrying off on her mission.

Lena sighed and watched the blonde dissapear round the corner. She knew Kara didn't want to go either but she was still being kind and strong for her wife. The Raven finally made her way to the door; coat and bag in hand. She breathed heavily before opening the front door.

She quickly strut over to the boot of the car and put her coat in then made her way to the passenger side and slid in. Kara was still getting Levi so it was only herself, Lily and Micheal.

"Mooom Micheal keeps poking me." Lily whined bassically as soon as Lena had shut the door.

" That's not true. Your hip keep getting in the way of my finger." Micheal said shrugging his face and sticking his head out.