swughorn x herry

"HERRY!" NO. Sluggie boomed as he walrused into the deserted classroom. Herry glanced around, confused. He certainly wasn't a Ravenclaw, but even he could tell that this didn't look like a classroom. He did not, however, question the voice that told him it was a classroom. There were ropes, chains, and fluffy handcuffs hanging from each of the velvet red walls. Loveseats pebbled the room, plush, but well used. There were racks with all sorts of whips and things dotted around the room. "It seems like you're the only students in potions, my dear boy."

"Sir, erm, this doesn't look like the potions room," herry pointed out, feeling rather good about himself for having noticed.

"Right you are, m'boy!" Sluggie laughed, dampened by the velvety interior. "Today, we're studying a different kind of potions- Chemistry!"

"Isn't that a muggle thing, sir?" herry asked, felling especially proud that he had gotten two in a row.

"Right again!" Slughorn giggled, drinking wine out of a barrel- it was crystallized pineapple wine. "This is a very special lesson that only my best students can get. We're going to study the chemistry between you and I."

Herry blinked, confused now.

S T O P T H I S M U S T B E S T O P P E D

TOO CURSED ALERT I CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE

We movin on to Lucius Malfoy x Prophecy

hIs HaIr GlOwEd AlMoSt ThE sAmE sHaDe As ThE pRoPhEcY

GOTTA G O YEET MYSELF OFF THIS DOC

Muah muah you made this monster, you live with this monster

:(

nocussingclub.com

--moony, astrid, padfoot, prongs--