Sway My Way

Finally updating this because I've been updating Wilds instead. Vote. Comment. Thanks.

Bryce watched Krissy stand on the balcony of the beach house. Her smile was brilliant as she looked over the ocean that stretched out just a few feet away. He sat her last bag on the bed just as she turned to him.

"I've never been to Spain before." She said giddily as she bounced over to him.

He smiled. "Me neither."

"Really, I thought Spain was where you went that month you went away with Victor?" He paused as he thought about the month he had spent being taught by Maria's step father. He wouldn't say it was an unpleasant experience. Nothing happened like the times he had gone thru programming with Marcus, no this had been more of an actual learning experience. Who knew being a criminal had such fine details? He hadn't, not back when he thought of himself as someone who stopped bad guys or aspired too anyway.

A sardonic smile spread across is face before he answered Krissy. "No, that was Italy." He answered. "Two completely different countries, Kris."

"I know that!" She gave him a dirty look before she moved around him to continue exploring the room she had chosen. He simply watched her. "I didn't think you would actually come through, Bryce." She admitted.

"I promised you fun." He said simply.

Her gaze lingered on him for a second. "And that's the only reason we're here right? To have fun?"

He met her gaze head on. "This trip is all about fun, Krissy." He lied and told the truth. Most of the things he did usually had duel reasons now.

Her pensive expression faded as she believed him easily. His silly Krissy. "Great, what are we going to do first?" She asked. "Wait!" She called before moving to one of her bags and beginning to dig through it. She pulled out two pairs of black swim trunks and two t-shirts that were obviously not for her. "People will stare at if you go out on the beach in your suit."

He eyed the clothing with a blank face. "My...scars, Krissy." He reminded gently. He hated for people to see his scars in particular the one on his neck. When they saw them people had questions, questions he didn't want to answer. His scars reminded him of when he was weak, too weak too protect Krissy or himself. The one on his neck...  that one reminded him he use to be someone's dog.

Krissy held up something in a tube and smiled really big. "This is diffidently not my shade. I think I can cover the one on your neck and the others won't really be visible in the t-shirt. We just won't go in the water."

She looked so hopeful, so he didn't deny her request. "I guess this means you want to go to the beach first?" He asked instead.

"Sit," she motioned to the bed as she pulled out make up sponges from her bag as well. He lazily did as told, in no hurry. "I haven't been to the beach in like three years, so yeah."

He smiled as he remembered. "You love the beach."

"Take off your shirt and face me please," she turned towards him. He did as told, slowly peeling off his button up. He could feel her eyes on him, making him lift his gaze to her. She watched him intently eyes now firmly on his exposed chest. "When do you have time to work out?" She asked, her tone suggesting she hadn't actually given the thought a lot of thought before she said it.

He fought off a smile. "Krissy... are you going to start or not?" He questioned.

She tore her eyes away from where she had been staring but was only able to meet his eyes for a couple of seconds before she looked away and cleared her throat. "Don't rush me, Bryce." He watched her face but her eyes stayed on the mark the collar left around his neck. He had been so busy watching her face, memorizing the deep brown of her eyes and the shape of thick but button like nose, he hadn't noticed her hand creeping up until her fingers traced the scar on his neck.