Love Enough

Guys, you and your comments are great. Vote. Comment. Thanks.

Krissy watched Bacon sniff around her room in the diaper she had just wrestled on him. She was happy Bryce had gotten him for her, he was the cutest thing ever.

"No more taking dumps bigger than you are on my floor, no sir," she cooed. She scratched the back of her leg with her foot and tugged at the bottom of her shorts as she moved over to the window in her bedroom. It overlooked the side of the house and she was surprised to see Kate (she finally knew her name) sniffing at one of the rose bushes lining the property. She was mostly surprised because there was no Bryce in sight. Now that was unusual. Seeing the blonde without Bryce somewhere near. They were spending even more time together ever since Krissy 'maybe' poisoned the baker. It was like he was guarding the woman...from her.

Krissy scowled softly. She told herself she didn't care, but even she knew that was a lie. She couldn't understand Bryce...how could he go from being frustratingly clingy and overprotective to...whatever in the hell was going on with him now. It was like he had forgotten her.

Had she pushed him away with her...feelings? Did he finally snap out of his obsession with her at the first sight of the pretty blonde? Did she not matter as much anymore? A shaky hand balled against her chest as she watched the other woman continue to smell roses.

Tony seemed to sense her mood and was always quick to assure her that Kate would be gone soon, Bryce would be free of the job of babysitting her, and then things would go back to normal. She had pretended not know what the older man was talking about.

Krissy wiped at her face with the back of her hand, ignoring the wetness that may or may not have been there. She turned just as she heard her bedroom door open, thinking it was Tony with fast food they were going to pig out on.

Instead it was Bryce in his stupid black suit and blank face.

"Attack!" She ordered her baby pig who responded (she had spent two weeks teaching him this) by rushing Bryce full force. He smashed into the man's leg full and bounced off with a piggy snort.

"That..." Bryce began with an uncertain expression, "was adorable." His tone was terribly dry which was why Krissy laughed a loud despite herself. He swooped down and picked up the pig who seemed to have been gearing up to try again. "How did you teach him that?"

Krissy didn't answer him and instead turned her back to him, facing the window. "Oh, so now you remember who I am?" She asked with a sniff. She could hear his footsteps as he moved towards her, her eyes remained unseeing on Kate below.

"What are you talking about?" he questioned as he came to a stop beside her, a whole body between them.

"Well, you haven't said one word to me in a week." She pointed out.

"I've been busy."

"Not too busy for her," she nodded down to the woman below, "just for me, huh?"

"I have to be with her out of obligation, hence the busy part of what I said." He said smartly, making her glare at him. "It's pretty clear you don't want to be anywhere near her, you made that perfectly clear. So if my current obligation is Kate's well being and you don't care for Kate, that makes things a little difficult for me. I gave my word to protect her but that doesn't mean-"

"Oh, Bryce forever the hero, huh? I thought that habit of yours of playing the hero was dead." She said coldly. It was cruel of her to bring this up to him considering most people would very much see him as the villain now.