Agreeable

Vote. Comment. Thanks.

"Have you heard from Bryce?"

Krissy's eyes fluttered open and she moved her head around on Shoura's bare chest to look at his face. He was looking down at her thoughtfully, fingers lightly moving over the bare flesh on her shoulder. "Why do you always ask about Bryce after we have sex?" She smirked playfully at him. "I'm started to wonder..."

Shoura blinked hard, eyes finally focusing on her face. "I don't always." He defended weakly. He pinched her lightly, making her smack his stomach. "Its just...this time I have something to ask you and I'm sure you're answer will depend on him, is all."

Krissy sat up a little, her bare chest exposed. "You want to ask me something?"

He seemed to get distracted by her chest before he finally looked her in the eye. "Hmm... Did you and Isabella ever... you know? She seems awfully hands on when you two get together." He laughed, seeming to really be enjoying himself. "She was massaging your ass yesterday!"

"She's taking massage therapy classes!" She huffed, face warm. "And that's your grand question? How does that have anything to do with Bryce?" And yes, she had spoken to Bryce just the day before over a video call. He was distant (as usual) but he had also not wanted to hang up, even though they had 'talked' (mostly on the phone with one another while they did other things) for several hours.

He was still laughing, deep chortles. "So she practices on your ass?" He sobered after she just stared him for a while. He sat up further in his bed. "That actually wasn't my question." He finally said. He looked nervous all of sudden. "I'll be right back." He got from the bed in only his birthday suit and vanished into his closet. He returns wearing a pair of baggy exercise shorts and no shirt.

The upper part of his muscular chest and his neck was scarlet, which was a sign she recognize as him being nervous. One of his pockets was bulging, and that meant he either was ready for another round or he had something in his pocket. 

She eyed him as he approached the bed, avoiding eye contact. When he was right in front of the bed, he dropped down to one knee so quickly she thought he had collapsed.

"Shoura!" She quickly jumped forward but completely went still when she realized what he was doing. She gasped.

Shoura was on one knee and he held up a box, with a diamond ring sitting in it. He swallowed before he began to talk. "I... I'll be completely blind in about a month." He started off shakily. "I would like to be able to see you be my bride before that... if you'll have me. I know you have other obligations taking up room in your heart but... Krissy, will you marry me?"

Krissy felt as if she was frozen and her mind had come to a screeching halt. Shoura was asking her to marry him. He was literally on one knee, shirtless, and as red as a lobster asking her to marry him. She didn't know what to say but...she wanted to say yes. Realizing this was almost enough to make her want to sob.

She didn't even think about Bryce at all before she said, "yeah, I will, Shoura."

Shoura grinned widely before he removed the ring from the box and tosses said box off to the side. He placed the ring on her finger before leaped on top of her on the bed, kissing her breathless.

"What's wrong with you?" He laughed when he broke the kiss, grinning at the woman beneath him. "You actually said yes!" He dropped his face into her neck, his warm breath fanning across it as he laughed again. "You actually said yes." He held onto her tighter and she felt something warm and wet slid down the back of neck.