"A...daughter?" Part 1

Warnings: Nothing really other than Language. Its a happy and cute chapter :) Only positive vibes, mate.

Summary: Tony starts out by working at the lab in his and Steve's mansion (the same one from Iron Man 3 but it never got destroyed, lol) In the midst of his smoothie-making, the door bell rings and child services has brought Tony a little girl; his biological child to be exact.

Word count: 1527
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was any other day for Tony Stark, expect this one a little off from the others. Steve has been working every day all day on mini office missions for Fury. To be honest, Tony has zero idea on what his husband is really doing because it's top secret and Steve isn't allowed to discuss anything about it to anyone; Fury's orders.
Yes, Tony was stubborn about it and pesters Steve to tell him, but now has just given up out of respect for whatever Steve is doing.

At the moment, Tony sits at his big metal desk with blueprints laid out infront of him. He used a white marker that can be erased as he tried drawing a new suit design, but couldn't quite shape it out how he wanted too.

"Hey, J?" Tony spoke up suddenly, his head lifting from looking down at the blue print.

The AI answered, "Yes, Sir?"

"What time is it?"

"It's 1:34 pm, Sir."

Tony dropped the marker and suddenly whips his head up toward the walls, looking for a clock. "What? I thought it would be later than that...Erm, okay." He chuckled, and then stood up off the stool.

"Power down the shop for me, would ya? I think I'm done for the day." Tony ordered Jarvis, which the AI complied and did as he was asked to.

"Have a nice afternoon, Mr. Stark."

"You too, Jarvis."

Tony leaves his lab after that and he jogged up the steps that led him out to the kitchen area.

Once he made it there, Tony walks to the fridge and opens it up before getting ingredients to make a smoothie. Steve had taught his husband a few delicious blends and his favorite was the Apple-Kiwi-Kale one. Tony absolutely loved it!

Anyways, Tony didn't need Steve's little smoothie notebook since he knew this one by heart now. He lays out what he needs and gets chopping.

"Hey, J? Can you turn on the TV to channel 12?" Tony yelled out before he saw the TV in the living room cut on to the news channel. "Thank you." He grins.

Tony continued cutting the fruits and kale and then tossed them all into the blender. He got some ice and put that with it too, snapped the lid on, and powers it up by pressing the 'On' button.

"Alright...A healthy snack I'll share with myself." Tony jokes while wiping his hands off on a small towel.

While the smoothie was blending, Tony stood behind the couch in the kitchen and he watched the news for a second. Nothing really interesting was reported so he changed the channel to some movie about wizards.

When the blender went off, Tony promptly went to go fetch him a tall glass from the cupboard.
He pours it all into the cup seconds later and went to take a sip when the doorbell unexpectedly went off.