Come and Get Your Love

Warnings: ⚠️🚫smut, language. Yeah, that's about it 😂⚠️🚫

Summary: Tony and Steve have a little hanky panky before they have to travel back to the past in their quantum realm suits.

Words: 3000

Additional info: Big thanks to joyceeewritessss11 for the idea!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

They had time, and it was surprisingly Steve's idea if anyone asked.

While Bruce, Scott, Rhodey, and Clint were trying to test the new Quantum Realm suits in the garage space where the time travel platform is, Steve held Tony's hand as he led him to a small office room in the compound.

He planned on giving them both a break from the whole time travel mission. They both were worried about it not even working at all or facing fatal casualties if it does. This mission wasn't going to be easy, and everyone on the team knew that. Bringing back the millions lost due to Thanos is more important and knowing that motivates everyone to keep their hopes up...

Whatever It takes.

A simple, yet powerful line many team members share with either each other or silently to themselves. In the midst of light, they needed this line. It became the one thing to lift someone's spirits or remind them not to be selfish. Many emotions were on edge and the phrase helped-- mostly.

Upon reaching the office room, Tony looks up at Steve as he held the blonde's hand.

"So, what exactly do you have planned?" He asks Steve curiously.

Steve kept his usual stoic facial expressions but a teeny smirk spread across his face. He looks back down at Tony, his blue eyes landing on the brown pair. "You'll see." He whispered in a small sing-song tone.

They reached the room and Steve places his hand on the door handle, turning it and he opens it. He took Tony inside and closes the door once they're in.

"I think of all people, we need this." Steve spoke as he starts to peel his skin tight, grey shirt off. He saw Tony's eyes go wide in confusion and the brunette's mouth opens slightly ajar.

"W-What...???" Tony stammers out, his eyes watching Steve carefully.

With his shirt now off, Steve haphazardly tossed the clothing article to the floor without a second thought. "Shhh. Come here, Tone." He cooed softy and pulls Tony close to him, Tony's hands instinctively resting against Steve's bare chest.

"Steve..." Tony chuckled breathlessly and he couldn't believe Steve was seriously suggesting sex at a time like this.

"What? We do." Steve reasoned with a grin while his larger hands pull Tony's shirt off next.

Tony's arms lift up into the air so Steve can get the shirt over his head. "We have time. It doesn't have to be long." Steve explained and he threw the shirt down to the floor where his is.

Tony gave in by saying, "Mmm, okay."

Steve leaned in and he placed his lips onto Tony's neck, kissing along the skin ever so gently as his hands start to roam up the smaller male's back. He felt Tony's muscles were tense, and wasn't shocked to find them that way, so he began to press his thumbs into the dense tissue and massage slow, but deep, circles wherever his hands happen to glide over.