The Tonight Show

Warnings: light language. Nothing really bad at all.

Summary: Tony guest stars on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon while Steve stays home with their daughters.

Words: 3904

Additional info: Tony's responses are based off an Rp I do with Steven-Grant-Rogers

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's January 4th, 2020.

And a certain billionaire was back stage wearing black dress pants, black Captain America t-shirt but the shield is white with a heart in the middle, and black over coat.

"Tonight, we have a very, and I mean very, special guest with us tonight," Jimmy Fallon, the host of the late night talk show says to his audience and cameras. "And from what he's told me, he's been super busy so the fact I even got him on this show is amazing. You know him, love him, he's everybody's favorite super hero....Iron man, Tony Stark-Rogers!!"

The audience suddenly roared and rose to their feet in excitement at the announcement of none other than Iron Man being here on the show. No one knew Tony was going to guest star because Jimmy knew it would get too hectic outside his studio building. For his safety, and Tony's, he just told his viewers that a special guest was going to be on.

Upon hearing his name, Tony took a deep breath and he straightens his over coat. He put on his charming smile and proceeded to walking out on stage where Jimmy stood at the desk with his hand pointing toward him in a presenting gesture.

"Everybody, Tony Stark-Rogers!" Jimmy yells out again and he began clapping with the audience.

Tony couldn't help but laugh and he stops at the front of the stage before blowing kisses out to the audience and cameras. He even bows to them but that send everybody more crazy as young teenagers were gushing dramatically over their idol.

Tony stands up straight when done with greeting the audience, waving to them still, and goes back over to Jimmy and takes a seat in the big, cushioned chair for him.

Once Tony and Jimmy are seated, Jimmy turns to face Tony with a giant smile. "Wow. It's great to have you on the show, man. This is surreal." Jimmy says breathlessly.

Tony crossed his left leg over his right and he placed both hands ontop of his knees. He laughs, "And I'm happy to be here, Jimmy."

Jimmy cleared his throat and he prepares himself thoroughly for continuing the show. He was much too overwhelmed with excitement because Tony is on his stage.

"Are you sweating?" Tony teased Jimmy as he had caught Jimmy sorta nervously wiggling around to get comfortable in his seat.

"What? No, no. I uh-- Anyways, how are you?" Jimmy stammers but he cheesily smiles once changing the subject.

"I'm fantastic actually. I think we should ask the same to you." Tony answers with another tease.

"Oh, I'm ecstatic," Jimmy says. "It's not every day we get you on the show, so I'm still adjusting." He joked.