Chapter Twenty Seven: Trouble comes in two's

Okay so real quick here's my cast, feel free to imagine someone else, these just are the people I thought would work:

Vera:

Tiberius:

Tiberius:

Aerolynn's pov

Aerolynn's pov

I ran a comb through my slightly damp hair, pulling it into a ponytail. I stared at myself in the partially foggy mirror, rubbing it clear with my hand. I sighed, as I saw my reflection clearly. I looked tired, my eyes were red and my face was pale and I didn't think I had ever looked more exhausted.

It has been one week since Kylo had broken up with me and it still hurt like it happened just yesterday. His words continued to ring through my head, making my heart break a little bit more each time. There seemed to be a gaping hole in my chest that grew every time I thought of him and pulsed with pain every minute we were apart. I imagined it was the part of me where he belonged, the space I didn't even know he occupied.

I wondered if normal breakups felt like this, or maybe it was just because it was my first one, or the matter of our special force bond, or the fact that I knew I cared about him more than anyone else in my life. I let out a shaky breath, trying not to let the thoughts that had been circulating around in my head since the hospital consume me.

Today was the first day I'd be seeing him again and I was more than dreading it. I'd be training with his force sensitives siblings that he got from an outer rim planet two weeks ago. Apparently they weren't that strong in the force, they barely had a grasp on it, but they had potential. They were around my age, a few years older.

After approving my appearance I walked out of the bathroom and into our shared room. Either Kylo had been busy with work all week or he had rearranged his schedule not to intercross with mine, but I hadn't seen him in his room at all, and I was glad, I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

I then walked out into the hallway, making my way down to the training room. Each step I took I could feel his presence get stronger, making me more agitated. And with that feeling my heartbeat increased as well.