Chapter Forty One: Trimesters

So I realized most Kylo Ren fanfiction writers skipped over the pregnancy parts and stick with a time jump because I do admit it does mess around a little with the plot, but I decided to turn the whole journey into a chapter, that way I keep the sweet moments of the pregnancy in the story but don't disrupt the plot sequence I'm following. Also, when it says three months it means three months into the pregnancy and so on with three, four, and five...etc. 

Three months

Aerolynns pov

I moaned as another wave of nausea rolled over my, making me tuck my head into my knees, praying that it would go away. I rested my forehead on my hands which were gripping at the toilet seat.

"Can't it just go away?" I groaned, I hadn't eaten anything this morning, the only thing I did was get a good morning kiss from Ben, but I couldn't enjoy our slow morning in bed because then I was rushing out of bed to hurl my guts into the toilet, Ben on my heels as I went.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Ben said, rubbing my shoulder as I gagged again. "But I mean the second trimester is in a week, and the doctor said all this sickness should hopefully go away by then." He said.

I looked up at him, eyeing his bare chest. I wanted nothing more than to snuggle with him in bed, my hands roaming his skin and his lips on the soft parts of neck, my hands entwined into his luscious curls, and his hands-

My heated thoughts were interrupted by me needing to vomit again, coughing as I felt myself tremble in just my nightgown.

"You know, I never thought of you as a dirty minded person..." Ben started, I glared up at him, my jaw clenched.

"Were you really reading my thoughts just now?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing. Ben raised his hands up in defence, laughing.

"You know, you giggle like a little girl." I said, letting out a moan as my stomach flipped. Ben looked down at me, giving me a sarcastic look that made me grin.After a few more minutes I finally felt good enough to stand, and flushed the toilet, reaching out to Ben who was already ready to grab me.

He gripped at my hands and slowly brought me to my feet, cautious to keep himself at a far enough distance so as not to be hit if I did decide I needed to vomit again. He had learned that lesson the hard way...

"You want some mouthwash?" He asked, I nodded and while keeping an arm on my elbow he reached over, using his tall physique to grab a small cup and fill it with the minty blue liquid, which he handed to me. I drained the cup and then went to rinse my mouth out and wash my face, Ben holding my hair back the whole time.

Once I was finished I wiped my mouth off on a towel and kissed him on the cheek. He had been completely supportive this entire time I had been here experiencing all the lovely symptoms of the first trimester. He had went above and beyond what I expected from him as if he was guilty for all the pregnancy symptom experience stuff he had missed.

"Are you going to be able to come to the meeting today?" Ben asked, looking down at me as he pulled me to his chest. I put my palms on his chest, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin under my touch.

"I don't know, how much time do I have?" I asked, he stroked my cheek, his eyes scanning my face, his dark eyelashes brushing his cheekbones.

"Half an hour." He said, I let out a groan, pressing my forehead to his chest.
"I don't think so. It's too early, I don't trust myself." I said. Ben pressed a slow lingering kiss on my mouth that left my lips tingling.

"Thats alright, just stay here, order room service, whatever you'd like." He said, kissing me once again before leaving the bathroom, humming to himself. I let out a sigh leaning against the wall, my hands on my lips where his had been just moments before.